Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joseph Campbell Video-The Mythos II Series

For those of you who are die hard students of Joseph Campbell {like myself}, below is the first of his series of videos
Mythos-The Shaping of the Eastern Tradition

Joseph Campbell - The Experience of God (1 of 5)

Here is my page that lists and links all the Mythos II videos-more than 30 videos {about 14 minutes each}

Myths II

gerard/Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Joseph Campbell Video-The Mythos II Series

Gerard,

I have another browser window open, listening to these lectures from Joseph Campbell, while I do some somewhat mindless course work. As the first of this series begins, Joe mentions having talked of the kundalini yoga and chakras in his lecture earlier in the day... In which series is this talk located? I am assuming "The Mythos I" ...? Do you have that one somewhere uploaded?

Thank you, for these.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Kristi,
The videos I have are from MySpace. Although most of them are from the Mythos II series there may be one or two from Mythos I. Here is the link to one of those videos Psyche and Symbol (1 of 3). It has an introduction bt Susan Sarandon {movie star}. If you want to examine the other videos by Campbell at MySpace here is that link Campbell Videos. There are approximately 75 videos {yep, so much material it is like being in Campbell's private library}. I will need to catalog all of them at the Myths-Dreams-Symbols web site.

gerard/Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thank you, Gerard. Great that so many of them are uploaded there. I got an urge - and ordered Sukhavati yesterday evening.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present