Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Random Mall Shopping?

I was driving on the other side of town from where I live. There was a huge line of cars waiting for the light to change green. I decided to sneak into the line of cars waiting so I could go because the person in front of me was thinking they were going to turn left to get into this line of cars, but I found my way around. Next thing I know the people in line are deciding to park, I park along with them and follow these two high school girls into Radio Shack. I place where I never go! There are two ways to go in, up the stairs to the employee lounge area or thru these two blue bolted doors, the one high school girl notioned me to go up the stairs with her so I did. She kept talking about wanting KFC to her other coworker. We get up the stairs and see a mini cafeteria for the employees and a KFC food service. I stand in line even though I am not getting anything to eat and lay my keys on the counter where you would slide your food tray and ask for food and they would give it to you. The girl comes back with two waters one large one and one small one, one to drink now and one for her later shift. She comments on my two keychains and how she wishes she could afford them (apparently they are high price and I had two). She brought me back a couple of postcards from Ireland that they had in the cafeteria. I collect postcards so I was really excited about them. I was then woken up to know what was going ot happen next, what does that mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 Iowa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Random Mall Shopping?

Kimberly,
Let's examine the 'other side of you' and determine what that could represent. Often such terminology represent unconscious aspects {opposite conscious aspects}. The line of cars would most likely be describing a 'line of aspects' or issues about yourself that need to be realized/understood {waiting for the light to turn green}. Sneaking may represent a 'looking/peeking inside' yourself and finding your way around the internal self. The 'parked' aspect may suggest these internal issues are still unresolved {and need resolution}. Perhaps this is a place you never go {Radio Shack} because you have hidden the issues within your unconscious {the two girls would represent the duality or conflicts within yourself-conscious traits and unconscious motivations}.

Going upstairs is usually symbolic of the mental aspects, the thinking self. This may be the ego in control of certain actions/traits of your being. The other way in is through those closed doors within the unconscious {two blue bolted doors}. Behind closed doors are always things to be discovered and in dreams these things you discover reveal your true self, your true self, and the true motivations to your waking self.

Not getting anything to eat may be '{not getting the emotional nourishment' you require. The two aspects may be the internal aspects, one being unconscious motivations, the roots of what makes you who you are and the second being outward conflicts where you are not receiving the proper emotional nourishment you require. Could the second part be associated with certain relationships in your life where you feel you are not getting proper 'nourishment'?

Note:the 'two blue' adjectives may be a play of words representing 'too blue', blue being a word for depressed emotions.

There are two alternatives. One is to follow the emotional path {are you the emotional type?} or the thinking ego. There may be a element of emotional nourishment, waiting for the emotions to be relieved of its control.

Note: the number two is often repeated in your dream. This may be pointing to emotional 'conflicts'. The high price of the two keychains {key to the emotional conflicts} may be too high suggesting perhaps there are aspects of your waking life that are 'volatile' and could cost you a lot. This could be associated with your emotional state of being, emotional responses to outward experiences. Could it be you can not afford to be too emotional or the consequences could be costly?

The postcards from Ireland {a foreign land} could suggest a need to open up to those internal aspects which would be 'foreign' to you {you do not normally open up to others}. Could it be you need to open up to others about how you really feel? Perhaps the hiding of certain emotions, so many of them waiting to be let out, is what is causing the internal conflicts. The two aspects, one being the internal conflicts, and the second being the need to communicate your emotions to someone in your life, your true feelings, are why there are so many twos in the dream. A lot of emotional conflict in your unconscious life as well as your conscious world.

Does this fit with your current life?

gerard/Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present