Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream I had

I dreamt that I was in a hallway of quite a big house where I saw the door to get out, the front door, I tried leaving opening the door, walking through and leaving the house but instead of this happening I entered yet another similar big house but a different house and the same thing reapeating over and over must have been about 6 times, one of the hallways lived an old woman who believed I was there to steal, I wasn't I tried pursuading her of this but she wouldn't beleive me, another hallway there was lots of cats and I approached a couple who seemed happy for me to stroke them but they got nasty for no apparent reason I was jsut being friendly to them,

I wouldn't class this as a nightmare but it was rather upsetting, can anyone hazard a guess what this dream meant?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: dream I had

cerys,
Going from house to house and repeating the sequence may represent 'going over' some conflicting matter about yourself or in your life and not being able to resolve it. It probably has to do with feminine aspects, either your own 'inner feminine' qualities or actual female relationships. Perhaps you method of approach is the problem, you believing it is a genuine effort to be 'friendly' but it being construed by these feminine qualities to be offensive.
Have you had any waking 'conflicting' experiences of recent involving women? There seems to be a distrust by these feminine aspects of your motives. If it is your own inner qualities being addressed then the dream may be addressing your distrust of certain anima aspects.

gerard/Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

thanks for your reply, so what would the old woman and the cats mean excalty?

Matthew

cerys,
The old woman and the cats would represent inner feminine qualities. There seems to be a mistrust of these qualities, and perhaps a real conflict with them {the cats got nasty}.

What is your relationship with women in general? Is there a mistrust? It may be unconscious. Going from house to house {the houses are you} may point to a search within yourself of a resolutions to feminine conflicts in your life. Do you have problems maintaining relationships? If so why {that answer may be getting to the deeper aspects of your feminine problems, which are often begun in childhood}.

Let me know your response to the above and perhaps we will be able to narrow the possibilities.

gerard/Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

I have slept with very few women, I have been in a long-term relationship once. I don't feel at ease in social situations maybe like expereincing symptons of aspergers or soemthing

stats from 7-14-10 to the present