Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog, Yoga, Crystal Man, Wounded Ear and Apex

I woke with all of these dream snippets on Friday morning. I am not certain that I have their order correctly recorded.

There is an agitated, large sized dog laying before me. I am not sure of the cause of the dog’s agitation, but I do not think the dog was behaving viciously, but was nervously upset in some other way. Or, that is how he appears/feels to me at "this moment." I place my open palms on the sides of the dog’s chest, purposefully, as if to calm/heal him, and he falls into a deep peace.

I am in a standing yoga posture. There are others present, as if we are in a class. My regular yoga teacher and another woman (yoga teacher I do not know) are walking behind us, perhaps discussing our postures. They say something of me (that I do not recall). Tree pose. I am in tree pose. Then, the other yoga teacher comes and pokes me repeatedly (with some force) on the right side of my rib cage. I make balance adjustments with my center of gravity, but I do not lose my posture or base of stability.

I am walking along with two others, a male and female, I believe. I feel of a younger orientation than my current self/age. I am adjacent to a gas station. There is a car on the side of the road. The owner, a man, is working on it. He has it jacked up. In a small pot hole (so to speak) in the sidewalk, I see several items. Two crystals, very beautiful and highly polished. One is a deep lavender color, the other is of an aqua color. And there is some sort of remote control. And one or two more items, which I do not recall. I pick them up, to take/keep them. Walking on, I wonder if they might have belonged to the man working on the car – but they were positioned so far away from the car... In a moment, I find the man has come to catch up with us. He is a middle-aged man, about my own age…strong, handsome. I realize, “oh, they are his items.” I hide them beneath snow which has suddenly appeared in the grass – even though we none are wearing winter attire. He asks for the items, telling they are his and that he needs them. I think the remote control is for the lift on the back of his pick up truck. He is of an easy and gentle nature, considerate, understanding – he is not angered or agitated that I had picked them up. I reach and take them out from under the snow and return them to him.

I am sitting at a table with this same other woman. There are also two men sitting at this table. I am not certain of who they are. I don’t have a visual memory of their faces. But I have a feeling sense that they are related to the negative masculine I have known – as in my abusive experiences. There is a problem with my ear. It is sore, there is a wound of sorts. It starts bleeding. I ask the other woman to look at it. She gets some astringent and cleans it. I then see an image of what may be like a small cyst somewhere on my ear, but the area is now clean, not bleeding.

It is night time, dark outside, but enough light from the moon, such that the terrain is visible. I am as if preparing to sleep/camp out of doors with a group of others. There is a very large tarp laid out on the ground amidst the trees. On top of this, we begin laying out our mats, like yoga mats, as if in yoga class. Then, my yoga teacher, another woman and my self are scaling up to the apex on the slanted side of (an A frame like structure?). We have a very large tarp we are carrying up with us, working together, so that we can drape it over the top of the apex. The other woman almost loses her balance near the top and my yoga teacher and I tell her to please be careful. She resumes her balance. We have secured one end of the large tarp/cover and I begin moving further to my left so that we can begin securing the other end of the tarp over this apex.

I'll try to post my thoughts on them before the day's end.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dog, Yoga, Crystal Man, Wounded Ear and Apex

Dear Kristi,
i am having a problem to type, i have lost the text twice - disappeared before i could post, so now i am hurrying.
i have not practiced yoga, so can only comment on certain aspects, such as the mastery of BALANCE the possession of which the dream displayes clearly.

another skill that the dream shows is your ability to calm down upset and vionet "animal" emotions and upsets - the control of your feelings is in your own "hands"

the crystals you want so much:
the lavender colour is most probably the amethyst, a healing stone and purple indicating spiritual hights (reserved for bishops and cardinals).

amethyst is referred to as a Spiritual Stone because its color violet is same as that of the crown chakra. Meditation with it helps one in reaching the spiritual aspect of the universe.

Calms emotions and reduces stress.

Helps the holder of the stone to have a more optimistic and uplifting perspective.

A powerful amulet for travelers.

It is used as a transmitter of the healing power of the universe.

It is used to increase psychic awareness.

It is kept with other divination tools to enhance their qualities.

Placing it under the pillow helps insomniacs and induces prophetic dreams.

Used to induce harmony.

aquamarine:
It was once given to sailors as protection against drowning and for courage in battle. Also, like other blue stones, Aquamarine was believed to exercise a general tonic influence - it was supposed to counteract the wiles of the spirits of darkness and procure the aid and favor of the spirits of light and wisdom. Sometimes it was looked upon as an emblem of chastity.

Healing Properties: Eyeglasses were once made from aquamarine. Aquamarine is said to reduce fears and have an affinity with sensitive and mystical people. Recommended as a purifier of the throat it is also said to clear blocked communication and aid the user in verbal expression. An excellent stone for meditation, it will help attune you to nature - quiets the mind and reduces stress.

Aquamarine is said to filter out unneccesary information to the brain, calm nerves, clarify perceptions, and strengthen the body's cleansing organs (such as liver, spleen, thyroid, & kidneys). The eyes, jaw, neck, stomach, teeth, and throat are all helped by Aquamarine.

highly polished stones are symbolic of high spiritual power (it takes loooong time and much patience to polish them)

what is it in you that makes you think you cannot have these stones? you "borrowed" or "stole" them - as if you felt you had no right to them?

if this is what your soul needs - what would you need to do to get them "in your own right?" do you need a guru or someone to actually confirm your right - even though you already seem to have them??? if you watch - CAREFULLY the film THE WIZARD OF OZ - it deals with the problems of acknowledging our rights to have brains, feelings, courage - but somehow wanting that someone else would confirm that we do have them, and are ENTITLED to possess, display and accept (even though we use them daily)

anyway, the strong handsome man is the other side of you and you need to sort out your FEMALE RIGHT to possess the powers you perhaps consider as the domain of masculinity.

you mention abusive masculine types in your life - this may need to be resolved now, it may mean you need to absorb this power to abuse - in order not to ever have to fear it again, and not to attract these types in future.

ear problems mean "you don't want to hear". it is very important which ear is wounded? who used to sit or lay on that side of you? what is it that this person said that hurt so much it made your ears bleed? anyway, it is healed now (or almost, since it came back to be resolved)

i feel very wise now - but wonder if this is of help?

regards, Gertrude

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 y.o., Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Kristi,
i just remembered something VERY IMPORTANT:

there is an Australian Aboriginal people's legend relating to the beginning of what is sacred and where the SACRED POWER COMES FROM.

in the briefest way the story goes: tribal men stole magic stones in which women kept their secret/sacred power (connection to spirits). than the women took the stones back, but the men, having tricked them, stole them back again. then the men comment: we have the stones, but the women did not loose them, they still have their POWER within them.

i understand this at my heart level, but would not know how to elaborate the way J. Campbell, Jung or von Franz would.

i feel that this story resembles yours at the MYTHIC ARCHETYPAL LEVEL - particularly if you are struggling with abuse and issues of male/female power.

what is SNOW to you? white? cold? freezing? wet? and grass? snow on grass? hiding?

with my best wishes,
Gertrude

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Hi Gertrude,

Thank you for all of that!

I did not know how to describe these crystals, their shape, form, for they were not of a standard variety. But, yes, extremely highligh polished. They are shaped as if they are some sort of tool!

This man is good natured. We need our positive masculine self to negotiate and express in the world. This guy has my car. He is reparing my car - my vehicle/vessel that carries and fuels me in life. He is a part of me. He is me, and hence, he needs my (our) tools/beautiful crystals for the car (me/us) to work properly.

(Side note: I just recalled an earlier dream wherein a man has my pick up truck, stripped down to bare parts. He is working form industrial sized tool chests, to completely rebuild the vehicle. In the dream, I have a deep sense of gratitude for him. Both that truck and the truck of this dream, shiny and clean and new looking, are black in color - which I relate to the feminine).

BUT, some part of my personality is still coming from/perceiving from old wounds. I think the part about the wounded ear is reflective of these voices from my past - of the abuse, that worried over the abuse by the negative masculine. When I feel into the woman who I ask to tend to my ear, she is the shadow part of me who was abused. But, now, she is mending the wound, at my request. So, a greater coming together, greater healing occuring. It's about letting go of those old voices (as Gerard suggested, to have nothing to do with the negative masculine) of negative masculine influence. They are of the past.

Do you have a reference (an online source) for the Aboriginal Myth you mentioned that you could post. I'd love to hear/read it. Or, could you "try" your glove on at an interpretation, from your heart level.

I'll try to post more of my thoughts on these dream pieces later. I saw the portion on the yoga posture the same as you, showing that strength and balance emerging in me. It was king of like the other yoga teacher was testing me, come in to see how well I was doing. I took her to be like a visiting, special instructor, more experienced than my current instructor. The section about the tarp still has me some perplexed as to its meaning.

Thank you!

Kristi

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Dear Kristi,
I have an AFFINITY for stones that is a veritable passion. I collect them, love them, make friends with them, admire them. I read books about them, and try to learn from them.
I deeply believe that the Australian Aboriginal story the recall of which was triggered by your dream is a true SPIRITUAL ARCHETYPE for your dream because of the climate, the atmosphere, the detail the sequences the mood, the feelings in it. I think I only heard it as a ten minute filler between programs on TV, but it would not be totally impossible to pin down, I hope.

There is another story that touches on yours, probably in Jung (but may be in Campbell?) – describing a dream in which a men or a bear are polishing stones to perfection – as symbolic of the effort and patience needed for achieving spiritual advancement. I shall try to find this reference too, I hope to find it.

The meaning of the Aboriginal story is completely clear. It considered the explanation of why Aboriginal tribal elders are in possession of all religious teachings and women are totally banned from it by taboos punished by inevitable death for breaches.
The story says that originally the SACRED STONES, the symbols of religious teachings which stored supernatural power conveyed into them by the spirits --- were in possession of women (matriarchal state of the ancient tribes). The stones were then stolen by the men when women went looking for food.

The men guarded the stones with their lives, because this was THE ONLY SOURCE OF POWER they had. They would admit to themselves that although the had the stones, and the women no longer had them, but the women still had the same power, because they did not need the stones to possess the higher knowledge of spirits, they could communicate with the spirits and receive messages without the sacred stones (whilst the men could not have any of this without the stones). I think this certainty about women’s power recognised partly women’s INTUITION, and on the other hand, the power of procreation (women never had to be INITIATED into adulthood, the young ladies would just be told to “meditate” about the change of their “state” when they began menstruating.

The dream then might be telling you that you have achieved some high level of empowerment and enlightenment, but have some insecurity about it. That may be you are not sure about the feminine rights and your entitlement as a woman to such deep UNIVERSAL TRUTHS, some hesitation about your position as a woman. May be.

I promise to do more research, for I believe this is really important for you.

Gertrude.

Okay, I am finally back to look more at this. I think it is important that I really understand what these scenes are trying to tell me.

The dog, of course, is me. There is quite an increased taming of impulses occurring within me. It is not perfect, but it is happening. There is an increased awareness of my self and the impulses that would cause agitation, irritation, anger. There was, during the day, before this dream, a moment at school where another person’s anger, directed at me, pushed my emotional buttons. It was a small issue, and on an earlier day, I may have lashed back with the same emotion/energy. But on this day, I did not. I just let it burn there, inside of me. I chose to not feed it, but to choose love and understanding instead, both for this other person, and my self. There is yet anger remaining in me, for the abuse/molestation that occurred in my childhood. Sometimes, I ask/pray, “What do I do with this? How do I find healthy ways to allow its expression, to release it?” For, I feel I cannot live with it anymore, given the harm it does to my self and could do, to others.

I think the yoga posture scene is reflective of the need to incorporate greater balance in my life. It is emerging, more, as evidenced by what I said above. I know dreams are most often a compensatory function, but this piece to me felt more affirmation, given what I am going through. As if it was telling, believe in yourself, Kristi…look, you have the needed balance…use it. Just like placing my hands on the dogs. I can administer what is needed.
I am still some perplexed on this scene. Why were these pieces on the ground? In a little pot hole in the sidewalk? In waking life, had I come across such items, the right thing to do would have been to inquire who they belonged to so that I may provide them to their owner. But I picked them up for my self and then kept them, even though I wondered if they belonged to the man working on the truck. This is a younger part of my self that does this, so, showing some younger aspect that controls my waking life actions.

As I meditated more on these dream scenes, I became aware that there was more, that I missed when first recording them. There was, prior to this scene, a sense of an altercation between two dogs, as if two rivals – and family. It was a family affair. This is all I recall. The person (other young woman) with me gives me feeling reference to my sister, Kallen, which, too, of course, is actually me. Kallen is the one of my sisters onto whom I projected my shadow. I disliked her, because I disliked my self, for the abuse that occurred. And many of my past dreams cast Kallen as someone who greatly needs my love, the part of my self who greatly needs my love. Now, in this scene, she is helping tend to me. So, given this, I wonder if it is showing that the Kallen (the abused part of me) is now healthy enough to help the woman of me, to come out from the experiences of my childhood where all those old voices come from.

I am also still perplexed on this scene. We have the night (unconscious) and the moon. I don’t know that the moon is “full,” yet there is much light. It is as if I am preparing bedding (with my yoga mat) on the ground, but then go on to cover this large slanted structure with an enormous top, with my yoga teacher and the same Kallen of me. I have the feeling that this scene is talking about shadow/shadow work. But why the covering? What is being covered? That my yoga teacher (who has always reflected only a helpful/positive aspect of myself) is helping us with?

Gerard, if you have the time, I would really appreciate your looking at and giving your impressions on these dream scenes.

Thank you, again, Gertrude. I really would like to find an online reference. I have searched a few times with no luck, yet. Might you suggest some key search words to help me find the myth?

Kristi

Dear Gertrude,

You wrote: (((((That may be you are not sure about the feminine rights and your entitlement as a woman to such deep UNIVERSAL TRUTHS, some hesitation about your position as a woman. May be.)))))

This is true. This has been a very deep wound in me. When I've more time and the space of heart and mind to write of it here, I'd like to, so will come back to it.

Kristi

My last set of comments on my dream were about as clear as mud. The four large paragraphs were reporting on paragraphs 1,2, 4 and 5 of the dream as first posted. My apologies for making comprehension of my writing difficult. Thinking this moment, Gertrude, I would REALLY, REALLY like to find the myth of the aborignal stones, as well as the other. Following are more of my comments on the third scene, with the crystals and man:

I am still some perplexed on this scene. Why were these pieces on the ground? In a little pot hole in the sidewalk? In waking life, had I come across such items, the right thing to do would have been to inquire who they belonged to so that I may provide them to their owner. But I picked them up for my self and then kept them, even though I wondered if they belonged to the man working on the truck. This is a younger part of my self that does this, so, showing some younger aspect that controls my waking life actions.

Kristi

CLEAR AS MUD
Stones are representing SOUL – according to Jung – see his MEMORIES DREAMS REFLECTIONS – about his early youth painting up a smooth “soul stone” intuitively, without any previous knowledge.

CRYSTALS are SACRED and represent present truths and universal laws – because they have an UNALTERABLE STRUCTURE. I hope you can walk into any library and ask the friendly librarian to point you to some SERIOUS books on crystals, minerals, rocs. Once you chose what you want – just go and buy a coupy so you can always have your own. Find YOUR OWN CRYSTALS in one of these books – so you can identify them. a sacred message lime this cannot be left by the side of the road – it is your own life.

PIECES ON THE GROUND: connection to MOTHER EARTH, grounding, soul, femininity, back to earth, common sense, “ordinary life”

Sidewalk – not in the way, neglected, not spotted by people too busy to pay attention, too focused, unable to take a “side look”, can only be noticed by people able to consider alternative options

DITCH or POT HOLE – a depression in which refuse collects, a point of stopping, collecting, an opportunity, alteration, something missing [in a field that is where water collects, so any seed that happens to fall in thanks to bird droppings, wind fall, water collection, hitching on a blade of grass, etc. will stick, that is a place where drops of water will flow and collect from all around the area allowing a new sidling to have enough moisture to grow new life and develop PIONEER a desert patch;

The “right thing to do” – is what your soul needs; if you mean conventional morality – you wil defy the law of HEROISM which means always – breaking of the conventional laws, truths, customs, ethics, beliefs. If your dream tells you to break them – than the right thing to do is TO BREAK THE RULES

In legends, fairy tails, myths – sacred objects belong to those who ARE CHOSEN that is, can claim ownership by particular personal abilities. Arthur might have been an ordinary lad, and many mighty and “entitled ones” tried before him – but he was the only one who pulled the sword out of the stone. STONE, Kristi!!!!!

STONES – you picked them up because you wanted them. there was an irresistible attraction. They were YOURS. But then --- poor little you, you allowed yourself a moment of DOUBT whether you had THE RIGHT. In fairy tails this is always THE FIRST MISTAKE, and BREAKING OF THE RULE, WHAT ONE WAS SAID NOT TO DO. So the dream is asking you to grow up, find the courage and accept the new you. You have right, special right to the stones – and it is in your own best interest to find out what they are.

TRUCK is THE VEHICLE of your life. This is how your life progresses – not a limousine, not a bus, or train, or a mini, or a Cadillac, or a Mercedes. A truck. That is how you see yourself moving along your life.

The MALE who tends to it is your SERVANT, that part of you that does what has to be done. It is a mistake to treat this type of a worker, a MECHANIC, a servant labourer in fact, as someone who has the rights of decision making, someone who can TAKE YOUR SOUL AWAY and decide on the direction of your life.

I think this is ANOTHER WARNING from this dream (perhaps the HEART OF IT) – that you have felt too insecure as a female, about your rights as a woman to independence and power and equality – that you are allowing MALE POWER to hold onto YOUR SOUL. It is my feeling, that letting go of the sacred stone crystals means allowing a male to control you, against your better judgement, but without a sense of empowerment.

Kristi, I can see that this is a mater of being able to get a hold on your very soul – so I shall try find some reference to the sacred stones – but I do not have any special resources, Aboriginal stories have not been properly recorded, they are still considered as “PRIMITIVE” UNDEVELOPED, BACKWARD, ETC. – although my feeling is that they are precious beyond perception, because they afford us a little peep hole into the intuitive comprehension of the symbolic dimensions of our psyche.
Gertrude

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Kristi,
look up "swales" on the internet - there you will have a broad meaning of "pot holes". President Rossevelt created those on a large scale as an "antidepression" scheme to give people employment and planning fifty years ahead the environmentally favourable agricultural infrastructure. monumental foresight!
Gertrude

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Gertrude,

Thank you again for taking the time you have to share all this information. Much of it feels very resonant with me. I am sorry I do not have more time to respond now. I MUST see to my study needs this weekend. I have been too involved in my inner world work that I have neglected some of my academic obligations and have suffered the consequences of that - this is one of the reasons Gerard's sharing in the thread of POST and COMMENTS is resonant for me. This dream is so cryptic, I think I will be working with it for another week. There is so much to consider, the lift on the truck, the final scene, etc. I trust it will come to me. I will be back to share more in a couple of days. If anybody else has any thoughts on these dream pieces, please do share, I welcome them.

Kristi

Okay, looking again at this.

I do feel this dream was speaking to the events of my day, that day.

The woman in school was coming from a negative animus/masculine. She is the same woman from the other recent dream (Guidon)... Brenna.

On that day, instead of responding with the same negative energy she was expressing, I chose not to, to not identify with it. I mentioned having just "let the feelings burn inside of me." It was not matter of "turning red hot," but of defusing the potential of that impulse, through love.

When one has been abused (and Brenna is symbolic of the abuse I have known), they do often develop a negative animus, for they have internalized the ill-treatment, the negativity.

Healing anger takes lots of patience, love and compassion, for one's self.

I stayed focused in the moment, balanced (as in the yoga tree pose), I chose love, instead. Only a few moments after the event with Brenna, I was hugging another woman who was crying for she had received news that her brother had only 1 to 3 months to live. As I stepped back from hugging her, I was filled with a deep, visceral empathy (compassion) for her, a wish and a prayer for her pain to be soothed.

I think the dream is telling me to continue to hold this balance, to not identify with the negative, that it even affirmed my action/choices on that day.

I gave my self healing love (soothing/healing the agitated dog), I chose love, and was able to also extend that to others.

I think the dog is also representative of the beast within - the shadow, the part of ourselves that needs much love (the rejected, neglected parts of ourselves).

The dream goes on to show the part of me who still is not so sure that she deserves these jeweled like tools that I find in my path, for my dream thinking shows me questioning "can I have these, are these for me, do they belong to the man." But the man is also me, an animus aspect. And he is positive. And we need our positive masculine self in life, to help us deliver our gifts to the world.

In the earlier dream I mentioned, where the man was overhauling/rebuilding my truck, it ended with my performing a ritual to change the gound substance beneath my feet, after which I begin uncovering jewels. These jewel-like, tool-like, crystals are found located adjacent to a gas station - where we receive the fuel/repairs that energizes our vehicle /energy that powers our car (vehicle that carries our persona ... it is what allows us movement in life ... our chariot, so to speak). The man is working on the undeside of the car. The following scene shows what is being worked on ... the inner, negative voices from the abuse of my past ... the voices that have caused me to believe and feel about my self as I have (as does Brenna, not believing in, not trusting herself). I am still some frozen toward accepting the genuineness of this aspect of my animus because of the past influences in my life, hence the appearance of the snow. The abused part of my self thinks she is wrong to have these beautiful, crystal tools, as evidenced in my dream thinking. But my returning them to the man, I feel, was the right thing to do, for that is when I realize that the control gizmo is for the lift on the truck. It is my positive masculine spirit that can lift/elevate my feminine self. No, I am not driving this dynamic vehicle yet, but my positive animus is helping me to get there.

In the Guidon dream, it was Brenna that I saw as this negative aspect that did not believe in her self, representing the part of me that did not believe in my self. Looking at all of this since that dream, I felt I saw how Brenna's negativity toward me (in that Guidon dream) was due to the fact that I have not given her (me) the loving attention I needed - and have been doing that, since. This dream now presents this very same shadow aspect closer to home, closer to me, not only not negative toward me, but helping me to heal the wound of my ear (hearing), giving attention to and washing the wound so that it may heal.

I still remain some perplexed on the last scene. I am in the unconsious there. Also, a place of the feminine, I feel, given the light of the moon. If I take away the dream thinking and look only at the symbols, I see that I am with this same shadow aspect of my self and my yoga teacher. Some soul work is going on. I lay my mat on the ground, on a large tarp. I think it is time to go to sleep, that I am readying to bed down. But then find us using a similarly large tarp to cover this dark, A frame-like structure... I like how the earlier scene show me, as I am today, standing in the solid tree pose, then, here, in this scene, my self and the yoga teacher of me are assisting my shadow aspect to place this tarp over the structure, reminding her (me)of the need for balance. This is very first dream in which the abused aspect of my self (and I am sure that is who she is) are not only working together, as a team, but with my yoga teacher. I think it shows some real progress! But what is the structure? Can I assume this dark A frame-like structure is the negative masculine? Are we working to cover that, to bury that? For, my thoughts and reflection also led me to consider the activity as not unlike covering the soils of a freshly buried grave with a tarp (as is often done in cemetaries) - albeit this would be an awfully large grave.

Thanks again, Gertrude, for all that you have shared on this ... for taking all the time that you did. I had a vision some months ago that brought a living, monolith stone before me, and with it the release of much psychic energy, feeling I had found something ancient, holy, deep, profound. You can read that if you looked back a few pages here on the forum to one of my posts entitled, Spear and Stone.

Kristi

Given I shared how I have been spending so much time in my inner world work of late, and how it affected my academics, I must wonder if this dream was also speaking to the need for balance in this...hence, the yoga posture, and maybe even the final scene, where we are covering a large form in the darkness.

Kristi

The final scene: "Laying to rest." I think/feel that is what it speaks of, laying the negative aspects of my past to rest.

Kristi

stats from 7-14-10 to the present