Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interpretations-Kristi and Sera

Kristi and Sera,
I will tackle your posted dreams later today. I once again apologize for the delay but my day job {or to better define it my 24 hour a day job} requires me to pay the dragon its due. I regret {painfully so} that I can not give all my time to my dreamwork but that is waht the dragon dictates at this moment in time.

The good news is I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and there are a lot fewer dragons to slay.

PS- For those who do not understand the meaning of the dragon I am speaking about the social dragon and those tasks of social duty that keeps the soul from its true calling.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Interpretations-Kristi and Sera

Thank you, Jerry.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Interpretations-Kristi and Sera and Ntalia

Kristi,
After looking at your dream several times I came up with, nothing. Not really nothing but not enough to provide a sensible interpretation. I am afraid my intuitive sense has abandoned me for the time being. Too much 'social duty' I'm afraid. And this is only the beginning of my busy season business wise.

I'll look at the dream in the morning. That usually provides a clearer intuitive sense. The same for Sera and Ntalia. I apologize for the delay.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present