Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zombie - Chasing dreams

I have a nightmare last night.
I dreamed that I was at a fotoshooting place, I was modelling with several girls. It was like the modelling show where tyra banks were the host.

We was in a big room for fotoshooting, suddenly many of the girls dissapear. And the light went of, and me and a some other girls were hearing a scream, or more like a howling from a werewolf. suddenly we saw a man coming from the ground, just like a zombie use to do when they rise up from the ground. He attacked some other girls, I don't remember so much of it, but they were dead after being attacked by the "zombie" man. I was afraid, so I ran to another room with some of the girls right behind me, but when we came into that room, the room was pretty dark, we thought we were safe, but the man was there too. We found some knife and trying to throw it at him, but he said we shouldn't even try and that he could easily take us down. We came across a jug with some fluid which we thought we could use it against him, and trying to hinder him to transform into a real zombie. We poured it on his head, and he got furious, and killed the other girls. I ran away from the room and wavering with the knife in my hand while he was chasing after me.

I had a test last week, and I've thought a lot about it, I'm worrying if I am going to past the test or not, could that be the case?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Zombie - Chasing dreams

Amaia,
This is a hard one to interpret because of your age. Determining if there is a real life fear of a man or men {zombie man} or if the zombie man represents some masculine aspect of your psyche. If there isn't an experience that causes fear of the masculine then the dream would be addressing inner aspects of the masculine. Internally you are trying to ward of these aspects but unsuccessfully.
The dream could be addressing concerns about the test, using the zombie man as a fear of failing {men, or the inward masculine, have a greater fear of failing}. Recent daily emotional experiences are often the stuff dreams focus on and a fear of failing may have precipitated such a dream. You are trying not to worry {warding off the fears/zombie man} but are having a hard time doing so.

Do a test to determine which fits. Are there any external fears of men attacking you, a fear brought on by real life experiences by yourself or someone you know? If not then look to inner fears such as failing the test. Dreams will use such images to illustrate inner fears.
But the inner fears may also stem from something deeper. That may take time to understand {if true} and although it may be the case the dream use of zombie man could well be the representation of your fear of failing the test.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Zombie - Chasing dreams

Amaia and Jerry,

I may have insights into this dream due simply to the culture I am subject to. I am not sure if you are familiar with America's Next Top Model, but it has a lot to do with 'assignments and judgement'. I would say that on one level, yes this dream could very well relate to the fear of failure in that respect.

Looking deeper could it be related also to the desire to be 'on top' which is a theme of the tv show, looking for the ultimate elite. The best of the best. Amaia, could it be that your idea of failure is not just limited to failing the unit, but perhaps also not being the best out of everyone? Are you competitive with others in the class and feel that you have to out perform everyone else?

On a completely different topic, more from an individuation perspective of the interplay of feminine and masculine characters, the male zombie could be representative of an unconscious masculine aspect. This is in the symbol of the 'mindless' zombie, ie not controlled by the mind. Tyra banks is in my view possibly a strong feminine Goddess-type symbol. Thus this dream could also be an expression of conflict between the inner feminine and uncontrolled inner masculine. (If this dream becomes a dream series look for the symbol of Ms J Alexander as the union of the two.)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present