Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dreams

I'd like input, feed back, ideas about a reoccuring dream. Well the dream is not the same, just the subject matter. It's weird since I have not ever dreamed about this kind of thing before, it's gory. I could post the whole dream but I'll just add a bit of them. I'll paste parts from my dream journal. The first one is from two months back and then two nights ago.

1. I had a woman's body that I had to protect or dispose of. It was all mushy and not much left of her. Some hair and sluggy stuff, yuck! I put her in a small box. I had to hide it, I remember seeing some of her long hair. There was not really a body at all just much and some guts. Then, while I was gone, someone came to clean up my place and I thought they found it and I think they did but they acted like they hadn't.
two months later, second dream:
I had another dead body dream. I was wrapping up the remains which were small and mushy. The body was of a man killed by his wife. His wife was a teacher and had the kids help her in a jealous rage. She had kept it secret for a while and then was somehow exposed. For some reason I had to wrap up this body. I wrapped it in bag after bag, tying each one tight. I was reverent about it and felt sorrow for this man. It was disturbing since I could feel the mushyness of the reamins, it was not a full body only about a quart sized amount of mush...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: houston tx

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Dreams

Hi Holly, and welcome to the site!

Jerry is currently busy till next week, but may have a good insight as to the dream symbols.

What I see is a mushy body, not so much the outside more the inside, which you are trying to hide from the outside world? How did you feel towards the first body? Did you feel guilty or embarassed? Do you know why you were trying to hide it?

The mushy feeling is a common theme. Is there anything in your life that you are trying to hide, something that makes you feel in a similar way? (eg I tried to hide a failure at uni from my parents for a whole year, I could relate this to that feeling.)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks for replying. Yes, it makes since that it's about hiding something. I am in a new relationship which has resently become more serious and I think I struggle in general with sharing my more personal characteristics in this way. I think I just became a very secretive person to protect myself from critism and it has become a habit. I think it's bothering me now becuase I really want to share myself with this person and be genuine with him. Actually in a literal since too, I have some issues with my own body, but it is also internal, like I fear rejection. I think it is interesting that the first dream was a female body and the second was a male body. I've been dreaming a lot more in general lately. Thanks for your thoughts.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: houston tx

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Holly,
Rook has done an excellent job in interpreting your dream. And your realization that you have these qualities is the first step in improving those negative aspects.
As for the man killed by his wife. That may represent the masculine being 'killed' so not to expose the rage within you. We all have both masculine and feminine qualities and if one is 'killed' off it creates an imbalance within the psyche. This is your 'inner man' and most likely a positive masculine quality that is needed to help expose and overcome those negative aspects of your personality {your struggle in general with sharing my more personal characteristics}. And the issues with your body. Perhaps this inner male has something to do with the discipline needed to change that {see Inanna's post Fairytale Dream}.

To Rook. You are getting to be very good at this. I appreciate your insights.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present