Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Robotic Temptations

I had this dream last night and it's kind of bizarre and difficult to follow sometimes...

I believe it started in the basement of my house (which does not exist). My mom and I were looking at our panic room which was a glass encased room. I asked my mom if the glass was bullet proof. She shrugged and slammed an axe into the glass. It broke, but didn't shatter. She shrugged, pleased, and walked on. I was upset that it wasn't more durable but left it alone.

Later on, I get a text from my friend Taylor that says, "Panera is great and your friends are so weird." I was incredibly confused because he moved to Idaho over five years ago. So I go to Panera and find him sitting amongst my current friends. He was talking about his new pickup truck. It was massive. So we decide to go to Target which is right next door. I was riding in his truck when all of a sudden, he disappeared. I panicked and jumped behind the wheel. I managed to park it and ran after my friends who were already going into the store and not waiting for me. I never did find them.

All the way through, there was this reoccurring theme of evil. At one point, I just started praying and everything seemed to get better.

At the end, I was at my friend Brittany's house and I wanted to go play her Guitar Hero game. So I went downstairs in her house (which does not exist) and plugged it in. I noticed how already the room felt safer now that I had prayed. I saw a mirror and walked up to it. As I approached it, I alternated between fat and skinny...fat and skinny. When I got right up to the mirror, I was at my skinniest, which pleased me. Then I heard this evil, robotic voice coming from a radio in a dark room to my right. I felt like it was the devil and that I really needed to unplug the radio, but the room was dark and I was too afraid to go in there...so I just stood still. Looking into mirror, trying to see if there was something besides just me in the mirror, but there never was.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 TN

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Robotic Temptations

Aaron,
When you descend {or begin} in the basement you are descending into the depths of the unconscious. The deeper the basement the deeper you descend into the unconscious mind. The fact you state 'it does not exist' may indicate something within those depths that has yet to be realized or completely confronted.

You have encased yourself in a 'room' {complex or a particular aspect of who you are} that is vulnerable. There is most likely a relationship to that vulnerability having to do with your mother or 'feminine' aspect {or both}. There may have been recent waking experiences where you felt the subject matter involved 'would have been better off 'if left alone'.

Panera is/was probably someone you trusted or even leaned on. You may be looking for another person to fill those shoes {since he no longer lives near you}. His leaving was a 'massive' intrusion in your life and since he is gone you have had to 'take control' of your own emotions. You need someone like Panera in your life again to help with the emotional conflicts. Everything, even normal aspects of life at times have a sense of dread.

Once again you delve into the deeper aspects. And again there is the feminine. You feel safer in these depths because they let you be who you really are. But even here there are those emotional conflicts {alternating between skinny and fat}. The mirror is of your true self or how you perceive yourself {are you skinny in real life?}.

Skinny may represent not getting enough emotional nourishment. That may please you when you are in the 'depths' {isolating yourself in a world of your own} but it also presents negative consequences in your waking life. It is the 'other' world that is frightening {the waking life world}. You often feel alone {trying to see if there was something besides just me in the mirror, but there never was}.

It may be Panera represents that person within that has the ability to provide comfort. That is who you are really seeking when you look into the mirror.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present