Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Horse's Tooth

A brown horse is in a trailer. The horse was brought to me, or I to the horse, because he had a broken/sore tooth that needed tending to. I go to the horse and inspect his teeth. The broken tooth is on the left side of his mouth, one of his molars. All remaining teeth are fine, strong and healthy. I place my palm on his cheek to send healing love into his jaw.

This scene was interspersed/recalled amidst other elements (lesser recalled) that showed me in the circle of women and people (patients) I have been working with in my clinical experiences.

What comes to mind from this is of the day I did my inservice presentation. I felt unconfident, unprepared, not sure of myself. I was unprepared, for I was too preoccupied with my inner world work, and did not take the time to well enough prepare the information I was presenting. I felt I did not give it the attention it needed.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Horse's Tooth

Kristi,
Did this dream occur just after your in service presentation? Horses often represent emotions and brown may suggest 'feelings of decline' {as in autumn colors}. Loosely that could be an association to not being prepared for the presentation.

But the healing aspect stands out for me. Perhaps that is representative of a desire for balance in your life, balancing your studies with your inner desire for your soul work. The circle of women and people would also suggest completion or balance. And since it is people you work with it could apply to a desire/need to balance the social being with the inner self.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Horse's Tooth

Hi Jerry,

This dream actually came the same evening of the Elephant and Green Man, a couple weeks past the time I did the Inservice presentation. And that day did highlight both my need and desire to balance my inner world and outer world. I did not dream of the presentation, it is what came to mind as I looked at the fleeting images of my peers and patients. In my dream state, when I was seeing the horse, it seemed there was, just before the horse, a fast series of images related to my work/social world being reviewed.

Also, the horse is in a trailer... What horse wants to be in a trailer. This horse wanted to be out, expressing, sharing, being. And I feel the horse (who I see mostly as spirit, strength, energy) will do that, as I continue to make the shifts in balance. It is going well.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present