Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Memory gaps

I don't remember the main theme of my dream but I do remember being in my fathers van. I asked him why we were there and he said he just took me to the hospital, I asked him why and he just looked at me weirdly and said something along the lines of an accident or check up. I don't think he said there was anything wrong with me and he didn't beleive me when I said I didn't know what happened. I kept having these black out like things. This dream really worried me thanks for the help.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 spokane wa.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Memory gaps

Sophie,
Have you had any conflicts with your dad prior to the dream? It may be a minor argument or could be something more serious if you keep 'blacking' out memories. Such blacking out could be repressing some aspect of the relationship. What is the relationship with your dad? Do you generally get a long or are there serious problems? There may be a need for healing in the relationship {taking you to the hospital}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Yeah my dad and I haven't been spending a lot of time together lately and we're going to hang out on friday. My parents fight a lot so I think that might be the reason. Thank you Jerry =)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 spokane wa.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Thanks Sophie for your response. The conflicts with your dad seem to be the focus in your dream and since those experiences are emotionally charged they would naturally be a focus in your dreams {since dreams do attempt to help you sort through such emotional issues}. Meeting with him to hang out on Friday may be part of the 'healing' process. Let's hope it resolves some of the conflicts you have with him.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present