Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream

I find myself in a 50's dinner looking for a delicious milkshake and a cheese burger to go with it. As I get done placing my order I look out the window and notice this shoe store I’ve once been in before. So I walk over to the store and walk in were I was greeted by two men with pistols on there waist. Which frightened me but I proceeded to the wall of shoes that extended the whole side of the store. I started browsing the wall of shoes and after a few seconds of browsing. I looked to my right were I noticed my hero Jay-Z. At first this took my breath away but once I got it back together I grabbed these white Nike high tops he was looking at and purchased them. Then walked over to Jay and asked if he would sign them for me. Once I got my new fresh white kicks with Jay’s signature I put the shoes on right in the store and walked out with some swagger because I know I had the freshest pair of kicks in Las Vegas.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: dream

Yo Marlon

What does the 50's diner, hamburger and milkshake represent to you? Does it represent your diet or perhaps the 'luxuries' in your life? It may also represent something you 'desire' as you are searching for a milkshake and cheeseburger rather than eating it.

This could be reflected further in the dream in buying the shoes that Jay-Z is looking at, and having him sign the shoes. Perhaps it is reflecting your desire to walk in Jay-Z's shoes or 'follow in his footsteps'.

The presence of the men with guns could be a reflection of the side of his lifestyle that you fear (ie the violent side of the hip-hop world), the part that you want to avoid?

Cheers,
Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present