Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unconcious possibly drink been spiked

Hi this is my partners recent dream which involves me.

In his words:
We were outside a pub. We went through a side gate and paid £5 which enabled you to go into a room and take something out of it. we went in hoping to get a bottle of wine but the last one had been taken. Next we were outside the front of the pub again but Stella(me) was laying unconscious as if her drink had been spiked. I tried to put her in the recovery position but she wouldn't let me. I could hear the ambulance coming up the hill but it was getting caught in the traffic and parked cars. Then she came round and was ok.

Thanks again Gerard I really appreciate your time thankyou!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 Essex Uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Unconcious possibly drink been spiked

Stella,
My take on his dream is he is looking beyond the normal everyday routine {stresses and pressures} looking for something to celebrate in his life {bottle of wine}. His experiences in life in general have always required a price to pay for such searches {my guess is, like you he has had other failed relationships}. And like you there are those fears of getting involved has its risks {last one had been taken}.

The part about you probably refers not only to your relationship {in a lesser degree} but also is adressing fears that any relationship will be 'spiked' and full of negatives {as with past relationships that failed}. He is trying to recover from the past experiences {his own feminine psyche-emotionally}. A healing is on the horizon {ambulance} but is stalled {emotions in the way?}. But not to fear, there is a recovery, it is Stella.

My sense is you and your new partner share the same fears of past failed relationships {this dream and your posted dream}. The healing takes place with the new partnership the two of you have formed. I take this as a positive sign you are headed in the right direction relationship wise. But there will be remnants of the past so be prepared to counter those with the realities and not the past emotions.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Gerard, Both interpretations were very accurate thank you. We have both been hurt and are being cautious especially me. I have loved four men previously I do feel used by two of them, so this does make sense and I do have a fear of being hurt.

My Partner had this dream 25.02.09 he woke up at the end of the dream and logged it as follows:
There was a huge maze of tunnels/caves going on for miles. in the depths there were doors rooms and corridors. I was with a group of unknown people, we were kind of playing a game but it felt like war (intense feeling) I went through the corridor's and doors into a room where there was a woman I tied a rope around her neck then came back out with the other end of the rope to where the others were waiting.
Next we all started to leave the tunnels, as we were nearly out I saw smoke in one of the side tunnels so I chose to go back in and rescue the woman. I was fighting through hundreds of people trying to escape. There was water dripping from the roof of the cave leaving huge puddles and it felt like the roof might collapse. I caught up with a woman who was also going back in, the tunnels began to be filled with large sand dunes. we started climbing them as they were in our way but it was so hard. We were climbing at the same height but the sand was collapsing in huge sections as we climbed it. I remember feeling desperate like I wasn't going to make it (as in die). this woke me up I felt overwhelmed like it was beyond my control.

My Partner is a Fire fighter he had this dream whilst on nights at work.

Thanks again

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 Essex UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Stella,
My sense is the dream is dealing with inner resources as well as outer {having to do with everyday life experiences}. The tunnels and corridors are unconscious connectsions {and possible complexes} leading to unknown or unrealized aspects. There is conflict and it involves the feminine, possibly inner qualities but also outer relationships. There may be a feeling of needing to harness feminine aspects, yet keeping at a distance. This may allude to outward feminine relationships.

Unknown people trying to escape would be those other inner qualities/aspects of the psyche trying to escape the inner conflicts having to do with feminine issues. Caves are usually representive of the unconscious {the deeper the cave the deeper unocncious contents}. There is a need to rescue the feminine. This again probably alludes to inner feminine qualities but also outer feminine relationships. There are problems with this feminine quality, having a hard time sifting through the conflicting issues {relationships?}. There is a need/desire for someone of 'feminine' equality {same height} but he is having difficulty in finding it. Such desires/needs seem to be out of reach, he has no control over such events.

From your response we know your partner has had problems in previous relationships {as you have had}. I see this dream as addressing those conflicts. It is probably addressing inner conflicts of the feminine, most likely having to do with emotions {women are more prone to show emotions}.

When did you meet your partner? It may have been prior to this dream and the dream is merely addressing remnants of past conflicts having to do with relationships {since resolved because of meeting you}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Gerard,
I met my partner in December 08, I do feel there is inner conflict going on within him. He has had two troubled past relationships like myself. I don't think he had really delved into himself much before meeting me.
We both are trying to avoid past mistakes and learn from them. We seemed to have caused each other to really look at ourselves more clearly than before.

Stella

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 Essex UK

Stella,
The fact he does record his dreams is a good indication he is ready for self exploration. That is something you both can share and benefit from. It is a wonderful thing to have both partners sharing that inner search. You want to talk about 'soul mates', both of you searching the soul is the best thing you will ever share. It will make the relationship much stronger and ever lasting.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59

stats from 7-14-10 to the present