Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sexy Teeth Time

Hello everyone, I was hoping you could help make some sense out of this dream I just had.

I was at some kid of sports arena, except that I had a bedroom there. Across the hall from my bedroom was a bathroom, and I as waiting for men to use it so I could lure them into my bedroom. I remember in my dream I lured a solider there, and as I was pleasuring him I stopped and started pleasuring someone else. This person was one of my best friends Kate. ( I don't generally have lesbian tendencies, and I know that sexual acts with a person usually is representative of something else. But over the years I've had several dreams of having sexual contact with her. I'm not sure if this is due to her hating to be touched by me or other females?) While I am doing this the soldier is both there and not there. He's only present when, in a movie like way, it cuts back to him. But he is not involved with the sexual act. I get up off my bed and wander over to a mirror. The soldier and Kate are gone, and it is a new scene of the dream, although I am still in my room, but this room is my actual room in real life, and not just implied like in the first half of the dream. I get up and look at the mirror hanging on my door (which is there in real life) and my 1st molar falls out. I freak out about this, and call for my mother, who is entertaining my Great Aunt and Uncle. ( I know that teeth falling out in dreams are fairly common, but this is a huge fear of mine, because I don't have insurance, and I haven't been able to go to a dentist in a long time. Also its been feeling like my wisdom teeth are trying to poke through lately.) My mother is angry and impatient with me. She picks up something that looks like a metal hair pick, and punctures my gums with it, and then shoves the tooth back in. I didn't find this act to be gory or upsetting, I was mostly bothered with her annoyance at me. I then tried to show her everything else that was going terribly wrong in my mouth, because that tooth coming out caused a chain reaction, and more teeth were wiggling loose. There was a hole corroding in the back of my mouth, and my second molar was just dangling there. She told me that we were in a hurry, and that I should have taken better care of my teeth. I didn't want her to tell my Great Aunt and Uncle, because I've always felt judged by them in real life.
Then I woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 Michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Sexy Teeth Time

Nani,
The first part of the dream seems to be addressing issues of a need/desire to please everyone. Not sexually I don't believe but in other ways. There also seems to be a competitive aspect to the dream. Since many of the characters are generalized they probably represent aspects of yourself {soldier being the warrior within you, used when needed}. The lesbian tendencies may be speaking more to what you do't want more so than what you think you want {she hated being touched by other females}. I see this as addressing masculine issues, needing to project or use such aspects to fulfil the need/desire to please people.

But in reality this is difficult if not impossible. The source of the concern may be appearance {teeth falling out}. Do you worry about your appearance? The dream may also be addrssing actual recent events involving your mother. Has there been recent experiences where she was impatient with you for some reason? Could it have to do with not possessing something you wish you had? The judgement issue by your Aunt and Uncle may also be addressing appearance issues.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you for your thoughts on my dream. Your opinion on the first part of the dream expressing my need to please everyone made my dream make a little more sense. That made me also think that it could have been about my strong desire to be nurturing towards males.

As for the second part of the dream, my mother and I did get into a fight a couple weeks ago, but it was about my disapproval towards her, rather than her's toward me. I'm still reflecting on the rest of your comments, and I thank you for them.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 Michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Nanif,
Thanks for the follow up. The part about your mother and something being wrong in your mouth. Could that be addressing your response to her, perhaps guilt feelings of language you may have used? The part about your mouth may be about responsive attitudes on your part. One bad argument leads to a 'chain reaction' of experiences. Perhaps you have inherited personality traits that make you more judgmental. Or is the judgmental part something you perceive of others? The reflection of being judged may be a casting of your own developing judgmental attitudes.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present