Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a dream that really affected me

I was walking under water and I walked up out of the water onto a shore and the sand is really soft on my feet, I was naked and everything was very colorful. I bent down to pick up some of the sand and I had to bring it to the man under one of the trees. I bring it to him and put it on his head and I washed him with the sand. He makes no expression until I am finished washing him. I rubbed his feet slowly and this was very sensual. Then he picked me up suddenly and tossed me up into the tree and we were laughing. He jumped up into the tree after me and we made love, it was quite graphic and rowdy in the dream.
Now it’s been a week and I …OK how should I put this, my (sexual) libido has been much more intense and frequent. This dream really affected me, not just in this way but I am feeling like eating differently and I’ve had more energy or something. I’m going to my analyst this week and will talk about the dream; I just really wanted to share this.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: a dream that really affected me

Sarah,
Could this dream be addressing a change in your attitude toward men? Or perhaps one man in particular? Perhaps you have become more accepting of a 'position' that previously made you uncomfortable. Or it could represent 'inner attitudes', being able to be more forceful or other masculine aspects that have recently surfaced in your personality. It seems to be a positive change.

You state your libido has increased. And also a change in diet and more energetic. Has there been any recognizable changes in your life that may have been a factor in these changed aspects?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present