Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Possbily the most disturbing dream I've ever had.

It started on a journey. I was in the desert on a road trip with some of my friends. We stopped at a gas station in the middle of no where. A cloud of dust appeared on the horizon, and somehow I knew he (whoever 'he' was) had found me. I ran into a two-story house, thinking that if he didn't know where we were, he couldn't find us. We huddled in a furnished section of the attic.

A car stopped in front of the house. I dove into the attic crawl space, becuase it was the way I had hid from him the last time. It was dusty, but no spiders. Instead, tehre were two babies on the floor, curled up. In my panic, I ignored them, thinking there was no way they were alive.

He left, but left me a message: my cats were dead, lying where I could find them. I heard a cry from the crawl space, and was amazed to find that the babies were alive. I brought them out into the room.

Suddnely the air was filled with crude playing cards, one number destined for each person. I recieved a double-sided card: a ten for me, and a three for one of the babies. I picked him up, crying happily, saying that it was true, that he was mine.

I woke up at 5:38, rolled over, went back to sleep, and dreamed that I had some sort of disease. I didn't have control of my body (spasms, etc.). I was under a bed, restrained, with a checklist of the symptoms I was having that day. The rest of the room was bare, with one window. It was snowing outside.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, MI

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Possbily the most disturbing dream I've ever had.

Sera,
I will provide an interpretation this weekend. My computer crashed and the laptop I am using works for a short time before it also malfunctions. Getting a new PC this weekend.
Thanks,
Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: Possbily the most disturbing dream I've ever had.

Because of your age I took a look back at your previous posts {dreams of teenagers are usually different than those of older adults since at the age of 16 you are still forming a personality and developing your psyche, whereas an older person has already done that and more likely trying to reconcile those experiences}. And as the dream language begins, 'you started on a journey'.

A desert may be just that. You may feel in some ways emotionally deserted. The friends may be actual waking friends but they may also represent your own positive inner aspects. The gas station may suggest you need more 'fuel', emotional energy to continue on. This aspect that may be emotionally 'deserted' seems to involve masculine aspects, probably actual waking experiences involving a male. The two story house {the house is you} may represent the thinking aspect {attic} and the grounding you are raised from {ground floor}. Perhaps you are thinking too much about this emotional issue {huddling in the attic}.

This issue is at the forefront in your life {car stopped in front of house}. You are actively engaged in thinking about this issue. Yet you seem to be hiding away from it, something that has happened before. Your emotions may be blinding you to the real possibilities of confronting this emotional issue. Some aspects of who you are {feminine} have changed {at 16 you are in that 'changing' stage of life}. Dead cats would represent those changes. And yet there are new possibilities that are still alive {babies}. You are now bringing/letting those things out.

With each changing aspect of who you are there is a need to realize it is a natural fit, even it does at times seem crude. You only need to except the changes. You may not be able to control those changes {most likely having to do with your body}but it is not a disease. It is only natural.
But emotionally it is a real strain on you.

My sense is the dream is addressing those body changes as well as emotional aspects due to the changes. This is what happens to young ladies at the age of 16. So many changes taking place it is difficult to understand them all. The male in the beginning of the dream may represent your expectations of yourself when it comes to relationships with boys. You do not want these emotional issues to be known by 'guys'. There may be one guy in particular you wish to hide these emotions {could it be Chris?}.

All part of the process of being 16?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present