Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
4x4 Truck/Ex Girlfriend/Friend Of Hers

in the dream,

my car was not available for some reason.

but i still felt like i needed to pick up my ex and her friend.

*side note...i had become interested in her friend before i had this dream.

at one point in the dream, i was somehow driving this reddish colored 4x4 pick up truck.

my ex and her friend were my passengers.

i could feel alot of emotion in this dream.

at first, the truck was hard for me to control.

by the end of the dream, we had arrived at a grocery store.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21/wsh

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: 4x4 Truck/Ex Girlfriend/Friend Of Hers

Daniel,
Could you provide a response to your previous dream posts? Not knowing whether we are making progress in interpreting other dreams makes it difficult to see whether we are on the right track.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

hello

go ahead and just start with this one.

THIS particular dream i know for sure is NOT about anima/animus.

it's all about the context.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Daniel,
The car not being available probably represents some aspect of yourself that is not 'available', or wants to be involved. Since your ex is in the dream there most likely is an association to her, not wanting to deal with those emotions. The red pickup 4x4 may represent the emotions you still carry around with you {trucks carry cargo}. Your ex-is in the truck with you and you are having a hard time controlling the emotions.
The question may evolve around her friend. Is there a question of being friends instead of lovers?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Hi Daniel,

You wrote:

THIS particular dream i know for sure is NOT about anima/animus.

it's all about the context.

Your words seem to indicate that you have a strong notion about what your dream may mean. It would be helpful for you to dialogue (respond) about that.

My ideas are similar to Jerry's:

Your car being unavailable may indicate that you are lacking (having a hard time with) some basic energy/abiity, etc.

What energy/thing/or essence might this be?

The dream tells us it has to do with women.

What are you looking for but not able to connect with?

And of what feeling essence is the emotional energy you mention there being a lot of in the dream?

The car is hard to control (the emotions are out of control): you don't have a handle on the emotions...you can't get a grip, or understand...what is driving you...the emotions generated by both your former relationship and the hopeful prospect/interest you hold for your ex's friend.

Grocery store: you are in need of some basic nourishment/nurture ... attenion/acceptance?

You may have other words for this, but it basically speaks to the unmet needs a relationship would fill for you...that something which was lacking in the beginning of the dream as seen in the car that was unavailable.

Is this helpful?

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

hello all

yes, that's all pretty much what eveyone else has said.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Hi Daniel,

How does what any of what has been offered (here or elsewhere) fit with "you?"

Is it helping you to sort out the dynamics and nuts and bolts of your life?

What do you say in response to all of it?

Can you give waking life examples of your personality that are being reflected in the dreams?

Kristi

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

yeah...

this dream makes sense...

i mean...i have been in anxiety over these 2 girls...

it's the ol' "what would my ex think..." kind of thing.

still though...i'm not 100% sure on what the going to the grocery store bit resembles specefically.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 wsh

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Take a stab at the grocery store thing... What do you think it may be saying? Grocery stores are where we buty "FOOD."

What about these gals (both, or either) would feed you? What do you derive, how are you satisfied (what appetites...likes, interests, drives), what hungers are satiated, by being in a relationshp?

Who broke up with who in the relationship with the ex? She? Or you?

What were the reasons for the break up? And feelings held by either party when the break up occurred?

Kristi

hi

yes. i broke up with my ex.

what happened was that i met her online and IMMEDIATELY asked her to be my girlfriend.

before i ever got to know her.

so, whenever i'd be around her...i'd be extremely uncomfortable and we would have these unbearable awkward silences...we couldn't talk to each other.

it was miserable, so i just broke it off.

however, as of recently, she has made her way back into my life, but we're only friends.

she's moved on with her life...she's got her own goals and aspirations, they're really different from mine.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present