Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

Before I can tell you my dream I have to tell you this. I have been in and out of school since 4th grade and have been having big doubts about going into high school this fall. Also when I have to come up with a number on the spot I blurt out 17. Alright here we go. My mother drops me and my sister off at a high school i've never seen before, we go into the gym for an entrance ceramony. I sat down and a second later the girl sitting above me says to the girl next to me that she didn't think they should sit by me. I looked at this blonde popular girl and she agreed. She started chanting, "17,17,17,17,17." Everyone in the gym started to join in. My sister leaned in and told me to say it to. The girls laughed and yelled out that I was chanting with them. Even if I didn't know what it meant, I left the school in tears, my sister in tow. She told me to relax, but tears were already streaming down my face, cheeks soaked. I was walking around the parking lot and turned to face my sister she looked shocked to see me so sad. I said, "I knew I shouldn't have come here." a large car filled with boys stopped and asked me if I was okay. My sister said I was fine the boys left and I woke up. A very weird dream hopefully you can shed some light on it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 spokane wa.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: 17

Hi Sophie,

it is clear from you post that you are intelligent and sensitive.
You are right in giving some info about what is happening in your life.
The core of the dream is likely about what is going on in your life right now - it may be 'just' confirming how you feel, or compensating for how you feel, or it may be telling somethings about why you feel this way

It seems that the feeling of the dream is sad / sadness. Is that so?
Why , , , that is a question to think about.

There may be something about abandonment - being left / dropped off - and this may relate to your mother - she drops you , , , or it may mean that this (see next bit) is something you have to do 'alone', without her.

The next bit = the next stage of your life , , , when we change (and in life it is a fact that things change) we have a choice i) to do so willingly or ii) unwillingly. Either way there will be change.
So the change for you is - going to High School , , ,

What are your feelings in regard to this , , , from the dream it suggests that you see this as loosing your individuality, needing to do what everyone else is doing (chanting 17, 17 , ,, ) - and - you question why everyone does something when they don't really know what it means.

From the dream, although you are sad about this it seems you are "ok" - full of sadness but ok , ,

hope this helps - feedback would be great

all the best
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51 Hong Kong

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: 17

Haha thank you for the compliment. I have a very deep connection to my mother and I think you may be right about me being scared to do this without her. I've always felt odd when things change and high school is definitely a big one. It seems that to fit in you have to do what everyone else is, but i've been told while growing up to be myself and am tired of being surrounded by all these fake people. Peer pressure is a very powerful thing and I don't think I have to will power to withstand it. Thank you for taking the time to answer my post

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 spokane wa.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present