Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
white scorpion dream

i had a dream of two white scorpions crawling along my ceiling yesterday (didnt know there was such a thing as white scorpions till i googled it after). i wasn't frozen in fear, just knew i had to get them out of the house before i got stung unexpectedly. i tried catching one but it fell to the floor and ran behind my couch. the second also fell, though it momentarily disappeared as it was doing so. it also ran behind my couch. the dream felt like it lasted seconds and i was aware throughout as i kept telling myself they were scorpions not lobsters . any insight would be appreciated, every explanation given so far has been negative but i'm not sure this may be the case here. thanx in advance

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39 london england

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: white scorpion dream

Angela,
Scorpions have the ability to 'sting' thus presenting the possibility they represent a situation in your waking life which may be/have been painful or hurtful. The ceiling would represent the mental aspect. The house is you and the need to remove the scorpions would suggest this painful event needs to be addressed so to remove the pain {a couch can symbolize mental cleansing since it is a place you rest yourself}. Since you mention lobsters that may suggest you need top overcome these difficulties, crack open the experience and cleanse it from your mind. That may suggest you have had an experience in days prior to the dream {a good chance the day of the dream} that caused you mental anguish. Since the scorpion was white it may suggest it was an innocent, or minor event. Look back at the dream or a couple of days before you had the dream and see if there was an event where you experienced pain from a 'stinging' remark. Or it could be you made such a remark to someone else and have a guilty conscious from it {white scorpion}. It could that the two scorpions represent two events, or perhaps a back and forth of stinging remarks with someone.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: white scorpion dream

ive not actually had any words with anyone but in recent days have been giving my younger sister pep talks on life in general cos she's having issues in every area right now and her remarks towards others have been cutting. aside from that, there is a scorpio female that i severed ties with 2 years ago and i know for a fact that she bad mouthed me at every opportunity behind my back even though i stayed silent throughout. this woman is still on the scene as she is married into the family but our paths havnt crossed for a long time. thanx for ur views, my dreams tend to be quite cryptic and lucid in nature so it always helps to have another persons take on the meanings behind them.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39 london england

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present