Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Symbol in the Dream

I had a strange dream last night.

im very desire to have some one in this field to provide some information about this dearm.

here is what i dearmed:

i was sitting in a ancient classroom, and there is old professor, when the professor is walked away from the classroom then my vision changed, is like im in the sky and looking down to the earth.

some of the ground start to collapse into dark abyss, and there are lines to connect every black holes together, it seems like a symbol to me.

then i woke up, so i draw out the symbol.(i can provide the drawing, but i dont know how to attach it in here).

i never had this kind of dream before, the dream is so clear. im hoping that you provide me with some answer.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22@Singapore

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Symbol in the Dream

Conglong,
Ancient classrooms may be symbolic of past, or old learning experiences. In dreams, unnamed/unknown people are often symbolic of your own aspects. You would be the professor, symbolic of teaching yourself about these past experiences. Add the dark abyss {deep and dark unconscious contents} and the dream may be addressing deep unconscious contents that have been pushed down so not to have to deal with some troubling past experience. You may need to revive that 'inner professor' and learn what those past experiences are about.

How was your childhood? Were there troubling experiences when you were growing up, experiences you wish to forget? Although consciously you have put these things away, unconsciously they remain and will do so until you resolve the conflicts they present, and often influence your life as an adult. Consciously {sky} you need to look down into the abyss and find your true self {earth}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Symbol in the Dream

Hi Conglong,

what are your thoughts about the dream ?

seem like it was giving you another perspective on things

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 Hong Kong

stats from 7-14-10 to the present