Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Healing Secrets with Deepak Chopra: Intention

Within nature there is a power known as intention. "If you want to know the mechanism of a biological phenomenon then you have to know what the intended outcome is. If you want to know why birds have wings then you have to know the intention. Of course the intention was to fly....Deepak Chopra.

Nature's intention. Dreams are an intention of nature, a therapeutic device to help with the psychological nature of the human psyche. Listen to Deepak Chopra's explanation of this useful process. Psychological good help can be enhanced by such knowledge.

In my deeper exploration of the psyche I will be adding more such videos to my Video Library. The spoken word is a powerful thing and there are a great many teachers readily available whose message is available via the internet. I am always looking for new tools to facilitate the message of great minds and philosophy. And hopefully help others in their inner search.

Healing Secrets with Deepak Chopra: Intention

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present