Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog/Trash Can

in the dream,

i was driving around this unfamiliar neighborhood.

my ex was in the car with me.

it felt like we were married.

i had this trash can with me and it felt like i was needing to do away with it.

at one point, we came to this house...i assume it was me and my ex's "house" because i dropped her off there.

as i was pulling away, i looked in my rearview mirror and i saw my dog chasing me...she just randomly made that small appearance in this dream.

i don't remember much that happened after that but at the end of the dream, i found myself now walking instead of driving in my car.

i seemed to be walking towards a house or a neighborhood pool/patio area where my ex's family seemed to be.

and the feeling that i had was just that i was married to my ex for some reason.

don't know if i got around to disposing of the trash can or not.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21/wsh

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Dog/Trash Can

Daniel,
I sense the opening statement is referring to unresolved emotions. At 21 most likely those emotions are more focused on outer life experiences. The car is you and the emotions probably have something to do with past relationships {your ex in your car}. Perhaps there is 'trash' involving that aspect of your life that remains unresolved. You need resolution to those experiences. Perhaps you thought you had it all resolved/solved {dropped her off, at her place}. But it is still chasing you and will remain doing so until it is resolved.

feelings in a dream are important. There probably has been an experience recently that has led you to bring up past experiences of 'being married'. I sense that is in a negative sense. Perhaps so because recent experiences remind you of that past.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present