Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Ashes

I had an odd dream last night. I think it may be related to the interplay between masculine and feminine.

The dream had to do with the Ashes tour that started yesterday. Ricky Ponting (the Captain of Australia) was batting against the spinners. But he had selected a rather odd bat.

It was a baseball bat, not a cricket bat, that had a hinge half way up the bat that it pivoted on. This gave the bat more momentum thus more power, but it was very erratic.

Needless to say it was very hard to control and it wasn't working very well for him. He couldn't hit the ball properly.

I haven't fully contemplated what this could mean but would welcome any outside opinions.

Cheers,
Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: The Ashes

Could be significant:

Ponting was managing to make contact with the ball, but he was in danger of being caughtbecause the ball would just loop up in the air but for the duration of the dream no one caught the ball.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: The Ashes

Rook,
There could be an interplay between these opposites. But look at it this way. Whatever is in the dream is reflective of your own life. What instruments are you using in some aspect of your life that fits with the dream 'bat'? You are identifying with Ricky Ponting, the captain. The chosen bat, rather odd, provides "more momentum thus more power, but it was very erratic." What aspect{s} of your life could fit with the symbology in your dream? Too much attention to detail can sometimes obscure the message of a dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present