Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Horror Movie with Johnny Depp

I call this a "horror movie" because it seem to run almost like a classic horror film. I'm in an old home, not very well cared for, maybe out in the country...seems a bit isolated. Two law enforcement men are in the house and they are trying to capture Johnny Depp who plays the villain. The house has a room with a solid steel door (maybe like a bank vault door, or a solitary confinement door in a prison)they've constructed to put him into to contain him. Apparently he's very hard to contain and has escaped many traps before. He seems to have the cleverness and evilness of a Hannibal Lector. But they think this room should hold him.

So in he goes. I'm just outside the door and see that he has managed to break it free and is pushing it open. I scream at the men for help, then I run as Depp bursts out for what I know will be a bloody scene. I leave the house. I'm naked from the waist up, and I run through dense forest that runs in a strip (as if maybe running through a park)with the idea I will run to the police station. But I lose energy and reconsider. Maybe I should go back because it occurs to me that somehow I know only a woman can stop this man.

So I go back. I walk into the house which is a shambles but I ignore it. I know if I look I'll see blood and gore everywhere. Instead I focus on keeping Depp calm and maintaining his trust till I can figure out a way to kill him. He's lying on an unmade bed and I lie down with him. He's saying something about the men having broken noses, but his is not. I ask him if he wants dinner. He says yes. So I go to the kitchen. I look in the fridge for something to cook. I find a bag of thawed chicken breasts that are very small. All the while I'm wondering how I can kill him. Perhaps I can poison the chicken with rat poison. Or perhaps I should wait until he sleeps and stab him. Nothing feels like a good plan. I know he is hyperalert and the least slip will arouse him and he'll kill me. But I keep putting my hope in the insight I had earlier that only a woman can kill him.

Charming, eh?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 52, Chicago IL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Horror Movie with Johnny Depp

Rose,
As houses go, so goes your psyche. The house is you, or some part of you. Older houses often reflect the past. The condition of that house would also reflect in some aspect{s} the condition of your life. To what degree a dream may be wishing to address the house is to be determined by an interpretation {is it an important dream or merely a need to provide more thought to resolving an emotional conflict?}.

Could the two law enforcement men represent the regulating mechanism within your psyche? There seems to be a masculine aspect that needs to be contained. Although the dream speaks of the evilness of Hannibal Lector it also mentions the cleverness. Perhaps this is pertaining to the conscious psyche controlled by the cleverness and sometimes evilness of the ego centric function {the conscious mind does not wish to let the unconscious truth be known or seen}.

Doors in dreams often lead to discoveries within. There is an opening here. This masculine aspect breaks out {look to outward experiences in recent days}. You are partially exposing part of yourself {breasts perhaps} and there may be an association there. Outwardly you lose the energy {emotional?} and retreat inward {the unconscious}.

Let's jump to the small chicken breasts. Perhaps recent waking experiences are at the center of this dream. The blood and gore may be an 'exaggeration' but the truth may be deeper than that. Self esteem may be at play. The masculine aspect, the opposite regulating aspect that would focus on the negative, needs to be eliminated. If the feminine aspect is given equal opportunity there would be less conflict.

Small breasts, not necessarily referring to yours, may be the what dream is addressing. In a man's world small breasts are looked down on. Perhaps it is a general attitude you possess that is being addressed. But there would also be something deeper to the dream. I'll let you sort that out. If I am close to the dream subject I think you will recognize the rest.
If I'm not close, it wouldn't be the first time

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present