Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Winged Lion Birthmark

I was sitting at a table talking with a young man, who seemed familiar. I noticed he had the same birthmark that I had. In my dream, some people had this birthmark, maybe about 1/16th of the population and it was common knowledge that some people had this particular birthmark in the same place on the body. It was on our elbows and the wings were also on the outside of our knees. It was a manticore I guess but not with a human face. The lion was small and regal and noble, not war like. The whole birthmark was raised up not flat and it was soft, I felt the wings of mine while I talked with him. It was like I didn’t realize the significance of the birthmark until I met him. I feel like the man is a part of my animus, the lion is somewhat about strength and ability to have compassion in understanding a part of my beast, like a need for uninhibited sexuality and even a tyrant within wanting to leap out. Like I need to recognize this and tend to it. I wanted to see what others thought about it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 houston

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Winged Lion Birthmark

Holly,
The dream masculine image does seem to fit an animus aspect. There may be some masculine aspect that you are not yet consciously aware of. The young man may indicate either a developing masculine aspect or a developing conscious awareness of this masculine aspect.
Could it be since the images are located at the elbow and knees it indicates flexibility? Has there been recent experiences in your waking life where flexibility was an issue? It could be you may need to use masculine strength in a particular issue in your life but not so much so that it fits the 'noble' cause and not a conflicting approach {war like}. Look back over the past several days and see if there was such an experience that may fit with my description.

Jerry [[meditate]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present