Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Halo

This one is short:

The dream theme is the computer game Halo. I am the Master Chief (the Hero).

I was fighting aliens on a planet filled with trees, grassy fields, rivers and streams. A very healthy lively place. A vehicle like a giant drill comes through the fabric of space time - accompanied by the vision of the planet I am on being a painting, the drill tearing through the surface of the painting.

By moving past the vehicle I was able to travel through the wormhole to another planet / dimension, where there was a stone temple type structure, where I was to do battle with the 'end guy'.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Halo

Rook,
The scenes, the actions in your dream, this is where you are in your journey to wholeness. There is the willingness and desire to grow {trees and fields}, yet there are the emotions big and small {streams and rivers}. A healthy life overall {your waking life}.

But you seek more, a deeper understanding of self {painting}. Being actively engaged in that 'hero' search you enter into another dimension, the inner world. But the quest requires strength and determination. You have to drill through the outer excesses of ego to get to the true Self. You encounter the inner temple where the only battle that remains is the end game {metaphorical death}. The end guy is your own emotional ego self. That is what has to die.
And as in all myths of death there is the resurrection. In the hero pattern that resurrection is to the spiritual, the creative Self. And thus the true 'painting' emerges, pure bliss.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present