Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
an evil army and an evil girl

hello everyone,
I have two dreams to post. One is about 3 weeks old and I have sent it before to Gerard (I wasn't sure if I could post here), then I went on holidays and couldn't reply.

So here it goes:
I was somehow in 1945 and a nun in the monastery (or, I don't remember, maybe I was just paying a visit). But suddenly there were the evil guys (nazis, communists, it wasn't that clear), being rude to the nuns and implying that they will kill them all. I suddenly realised what they're up to: they're going to burn the whole monastery down. So I collected two of my primary school friends (female) and a little sister of one of them. We could run out of the monastery on the eyes of everyone, but no soldier stopped us (nobody was watching really). We had to climb over an high iron fence, and I've had to help the little girl a lot. Then we had to sneak behind the houses. Then we found some bicylces for one of my classmates and the little girl, but it was no use to her, because there was a steep slope and she couldn't ride the bike alone anyway. So I've had to help her. She sat on the bike, and I pushed the bike in the slope. We came to the house of the classmate and the little sister (the classmate came a bit later than we did), the other classsmate somehow got lost or something. I was completely out of breath and still SO scared ... There was my grandmother, paying a visit to gradmother of the classmates, but paying no attention to me whatsoever. Tht's is approximately where I woke up.

The little girl was a bit younger than she is in real life (about 6). And just after the war, there really were some major conflicts beween the Church and the communists in my contry and I hear often about the "foul commies" from my grandmother.

That was Jerry's reply:
As for what I see within the dream. There definitely seems to an issue of balancing certain conflicts within your life. There is evidence it is a feminine issue {all characters in the dream besides the bad guys are female}. What country do you live in? Is there oppression of women? The little girl may be speaking more about you than someone you know. It would be you {little girl} who is having trouble overcoming a difficult situation in your life {pushing the bike up the slope}. The iron fence would be a barrier within your life, and even perhaps in your country. Your grandmother, and the other grandmother ignoring you may indicate they lack good wisdom, or an ability to demonstrate good wisdom. Again perhaps an issue of the oppression of women in your country.

... I don't know, I don't sense any oppression of women in my country. As for the difficult situation ... well I could say I still have some unresolved problems with a guy I once liked and it bothers me a lot. And with my family as well.

The second dream is from today:
There were these two evil women, giants, a mother and a daughter that had long sleek black hair, that could control minds of people, except for me and few of the other unknown folks. They were somehow competing which one of them is better at killing people, enjoying it and hating each other at the same time. The people just did everything each one of them said. The daughter decided to flood the whole world and I couldn't escape it, and everyone died except for me, I just kinda floated underwater, like I had gills.

I would appreciate any thoughs on any of them.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, Slovenia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: an evil army and an evil girl

Cecilia,
As with all dreams of younger people it is first necessary to determine if the dream is dealing with active waking experiences {which in most cases is the case} or deeper emotional aspects {usually brought about by emotional trauma earlier in life}. The questions is, what particular difficult situation is the dream trying to help you work through.

I do see in the first dream a difficult situation {pushing the bike up the slope}. Although the dream includes classmates I don't sense it is directly addressing waking life classmates. Perhaps indirectly yes. The little girl suggests possible early life experiences {unidentified people are often representative of the dreamer, she is you}. It could be the dream is addressing actual experiences in your education where there was emotional stress. That education could be from school and/or an education in life experiences. Let's see what the second, most recent dream has to offer.

The mother/daughter in your dream. Could that be addressing your actual relationship with your mother? Two evil women, mother and daughter. Perhaps there are inherent negative traits you share with your mother that are being addressed. This could be a controlling factor in your waking life, something you wish to escape. The flood could represent a flood of emotions. Is there something in the relationship with your mother you wish to escape from?
Are there conflicts in your waking life having to do with your mother? Or personality traits she possesses you find yourself engaged in {or afraid you will become like her}? The first dream could easily fit with this scenario of needing help in a difficult situation. Early life experiences, especially those that required but lacked proper help from parents may be at play. I do sense the trait factor in the dream, possessing aspects of character of you and your mother. I don't see anything in the dream having to do with the guy you spoke of. Unless the problem there involved your mother. But that would be only a part of the issue being addressed. I sense something deeper at work.

Let me know your thoughts to the above possibilities. Again trying top sort out the working mind of a 17 year old can be more difficult than an older person.

One last question that may prove important to understanding the depth of the dream. Do you consider yourself a more mature person than most 17 year old teens? The state of mind can have a bearing on the dream world. If you are more mature for your age that could be reflected in your dreams. Instead of ordinary 17 year old dreams you may be more in tune with the deeper inner emotions. That may show up in your dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

hello,

... I don't think I am more mature as an average 17-year old. Often I see that I think and act as an little child.

About the mother. I don't know if it is normal for a teenager to be like that, but yeah, we are engaged in a very funny relationship. For instance, she is a very religious person, but religion really gets on my nerves, and she is taking this personal. She said to me once, that she has some feeling that I am doing this, almost rejecting my upbringing, just to defy her and of course I denied, but inside I wasn't that sure. Sometimes it's like I would want to be different and she wants me to be the same.

Emotional trauma in education? Hm I'm not really good at having proper relationships with many people I don't know well, it's hard for me to be funny and to fit in and it's like that from what seems as always. I would really like to get rid of that or at least stop nagging myself about it so I'm thinking about that a lot. Maybe it's like I feel I still have to carry that little girl everywhere.

Have a nice day

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, Slovenia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Cecilia,
Let me look at the dream again. It does seem it is more a teenage conflict and not a deeper emotional issue. That is good news but even minor issues must be addressed in life. I'll give it more attention in the morning. Teenage dreams are difficult when it involves the usual waking experiences and not a deep psyche event. Most dreams of younger people tend to be addressing more recent waking issues. Determining which is at play can be a tough call in teenage dreams. Culture can also be a determining factor. What is the norm in America is not always the norm in other cultures, and vice versa {Slovenia being your home country}. But that may not be that important. perhaps a fresh look, along with your replied posts will provide new insights.

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Cecila,
I will need to ask for more time to look at your dream. The morning is fading {I am a very early riser} and social duty beckons.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present