Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Closing the Dream Forum

Because of the many pressures and responsibilities of my day job and the need to once again revamp my Myths-Dreams-Symbols website, I have chosen to close the Dream Forum for at least the month of September. I have always felt it important to provide not only a response to all posts but also responses that are accurate in their interpretation. As most of you know I feel strongly the influence of the intuitive mind when addressing dreams for an interpretation. Because I do have so many pressures associated with my 'day' job I often find those intuitive forces lacking. I can not give my best when so much mental energies are required in my self employed business.

And there is Myths-Dreams-Symbols. To neglect the website for too long a period is like neglecting my own flesh and blood. I need to give more time to it or lose the edge I have created over the years in its rise to the top of many category rankings {Google Dream Psyche as well as Dream Psychology to see the rankings}. But most of all I feel I am neglecting that creative Self, that blissful state of being that most fittingly reflects my inner soul. I wish I could handle both responsibilities, my day job and my true bliss. But I find the former requires too much mental response {I have to be thorough with my work responsibilities in this tough economy} and limits my ability to focus on those responsibilities of dream work and maintaining MDS. I do intend to revise MDS with a new focus and will reopen the forum when he redesigning is finished. Until then all are welcome to read and comment on dreams already posted. There is an abundance of material that provides real insights to Jungian psyche, many of which verifies his approach to dream psychology. A lot of very interesting dream posts and even more interesting interpretations and responses.

tat tvam asi
"That thou art," "You are that"
Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Closing the Dream Forum

Can I make a cry face now? I was really looking forward to another one of your analysis. My head has been out of shape lately, and with that I understand the need to focus on what makes you .. you.. can't have you not feeling satisfied or happy, that's no good.

I hope you're able to get your site back into the shape you want it. Do you have any help with that? I build websites too, it is a great way to release creativity.

Thanks for hosting this forum though, I love it, even when I am not posting my dreams.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Anyone who has posted a previous dream and wishes to continue the dialog is welcome to do so. Kristi is available on a limited basis as is others who have posted previously. I am not available full time but when there is time in my schedule I will do what I can to help. But no promises. My work schedule {daytime job} is becoming more taxing and I must give my full attention to that. I hope everyone understands my position. If there are any 'rich kids' who want to supplement my salary so I can devote full time to the Dream Forum, hey I am not so proud that I would not consider such an offer.
We all can daydream, can't we?.

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Jerry

All the best in these tough times (though for me the financial climate has been an advantage more than anything).

I am relieved that you will continue to work on the website. I am frequently reminded that I have too much focus on the forum and do not delve enough into the rich resource that is the Myths Dreams Symbols website.

Best of luck,
Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 - Perth, Western Australia

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jerry,

I have been posting on the dream forum for at least five years now. In that time, my life has gone through major phenomenal fantastic upheaveals and changes, but I, and my heroine journey have flourished. I give thanks amoung one reason to your dream forum and to your interpretations of my dreams which have been like a lighthouse in the storm, helping me find my way home each time. Not everyone has the gift of interpretation, but you do.

With that being said, prosperity is coming to you now and your creative talents and intelligence, the same ones that are the fire and fuel behind the dream forum, are also enriching you financially, materially, with increasing wealth, manifesting in your life.

With best wishes and complete faith that all will be well,

May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Gerard,
I totally understand your position and I know so many of us are so grateful for what you do out of the kindness of your heart.
Most of us visiting here would not be able to grow and learn without your help as we can not afford to fund the process. Is there a way you could add a way to receive donations ? What you offer is priceless
Thanks again Stella

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Stella,
I appreciate the kind words. I plan to re-open the Dream Forum {officially} the 15th of October. I am taking a vacation next week to visit my son and two youngest grandchildren in Orlando. I will be taking my oldest grandson and his sister {my adopted oldest granddaughter} with me and am looking forward to 'getting away' from the responsibilities of work. The past 6 weeks have been the busiest of the year for me {I am fortunate to have work in these economic times} and although there will be those responsibilities when I get back I hope to maintain the Forum fultime as in the past. With the help and encouragement of so many like yourself I know we will be able to provide a continued service of interpreting dreams and helping those who visit discover more about themselves through Jungian psyche.

Jerry

Angie, Rook and May,
Again I appreciate the kind words. I hope to revive the Forum around the middle of the month and probably will again focus on mid-life issues and dream requests from the 'older' group. Having transcended that stage of life I believe my best efforts can be directed at that age group.
At the moment I am visiting my son in Orlando and enjoying family, and time off from 'work' {social duty that is}. When I return I will refocus my efforts on my dream work and Myths-Dreams-Symbols. I know I will have the help of each of you and your support is important and meaningful. Thanks to all.
Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present