Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weird/scary dream

I dreamt I was on an island or maybe in the country and on the island or nearby to where I was, was government property and there were military personnel/security staff, milatary/security vehicles, fences, gates, barriers and there was entrances with steel doors but somehow I knew they must be entrances into the governement base itself (surrounded by the fence etc. There were like protesters who were photographing inside the base and I got the impression that what they were doing was highly illegal/dangerous/serious as the soldiers/security staff were fast approaching them in like a jeep type vehicle and I could see and hear more soldiers/staff on the radio requesting the manned jeeps arrive. It was scary as I knew even to be that close to the base or on that island or in that part of the country was highly illegal/dangerous/serious and I didn't want to be there. That's where the confusion lies.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: weird/scary dream

Matt

This dream seems to be addressing something in your life that is bordering on being dangerous / serious / illegal (in an internal sense, against your own 'laws').

It could be something rebelious in the symbol of the protesters, also likely to be involved with something that is confusing and scary to you.

Does that relate in any way to something going on in your life recently?

Cheers,
Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

perhaps it's not internal at all..

maybe you can't help but be there because it's not your choice, and maybe the impression you got was serious in a sense because it is serious on the outside. there are few that are protesting and doing something about what is going on.. but they are putting themselves in danger.. and thats where fear manifests itself in you.

like.. the gates, and steel doors and all those means of security, and yet those protestors are taking pictures of what is going on on the inside because it's quite obvious and they can't hide it as well as they'd like.

and to me the country or the island is like... a trapped feeling, a place with no escape, no where to run.. and these guys.. these government people are surrounding everything, they are every where.. and indeed.. they truly are.

every looked into conspiracy theories? well there are a few that are worth believing.
we have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

you should check out some of these blogs.
myspace.com/maydbymadgkul

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, dallas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? nope

Thanks for both of your comments.
It was commented upon that I may have asperger's syndrome, after I heard this I read a bit about asperger's, after reading a bit about it I feel I may have it.

Matthew
Thanks for both of your comments.
It was commented upon that I may have asperger's syndrome, after I heard this I read a bit about asperger's, after reading a bit about it I feel I may have it.

As I don't feel comfortable enough in a group setting i.e. in the room employees sit at lunch breaks and I am trying to be the norm all the time maybe that has something to do with it feeling insecure having went through my day socially interacting but wondering if how I lived my life was the 'norm' and not slightly strange/confusing

maybe this could be misinterpretated as being paranoid or schizophrenic but what I have read and understood I think I have aspergers and only aspergers, one feature I read about aspergeres is liking your own space I am trying to get diagnosed for aspergers I thought maybe at school in the late 80s to the mid 90s perhaps aspergers wasn;t that well understood or if I had it perhaps teachers thought it was just poor attention or daydreaming

Gingerlee
perhaps it's not internal at all..

maybe you can't help but be there because it's not your choice, and maybe the impression you got was serious in a sense because it is serious on the outside. there are few that are protesting and doing something about what is going on.. but they are putting themselves in danger.. and thats where fear manifests itself in you.

like.. the gates, and steel doors and all those means of security, and yet those protestors are taking pictures of what is going on on the inside because it's quite obvious and they can't hide it as well as they'd like.

and to me the country or the island is like... a trapped feeling, a place with no escape, no where to run.. and these guys.. these government people are surrounding everything, they are every where.. and indeed.. they truly are.

every looked into conspiracy theories? well there are a few that are worth believing.
we have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

you should check out some of these blogs.
myspace.com/maydbymadgkul

no offence intended, you could be part of a conspiracy, but have you read orwells 1984 or saw the movie 1984 or saw the movies 1970's version invasion of the bodysnatchers or "the forgotten" look up scotsguy80 and vulnerable on uncommonforum.com the forum section
www.uncommonforum.com/viewforum
Psychology Forum‎

the governments and maybe aliens or church of scientology seem to dislike it if epople are not being the norn and try to take unoticed action

its the 'people' themselves perhaps alien so what I would accept every person as I do as equal or if I met an alien I wouldn't discriminate or be bad in any way towards that alien its the people people in italics who try and provoke etc. who are behaving and everyone follows like sheep as they use 'clever' tatics which go unoticed and they could lie about people behind there backs too but if there is a judgement day or karma they can't escape their fate if they have that kind of fate awaiting them people who are not bad are being labeleld or/and forced mentally ill or criminal I say if you are resisting good for you as you know that you are not bad but try and resist their tatics to make you bad keep strong my friends

I know that resistance to any government thing that is wrong is illegal or can be but if it is lawful then you are not breaking any law I am not condoning any illegal resistance! and you dont have to but if you try to pray to god in jesus' name or try and to read the Bible, just a suggestion I don't want to push christianity down anyone's throats just point it out

Matthew
I know that resistance to any government thing that is wrong is illegal or can be but if it is lawful then you are not breaking any law I am not condoning any illegal resistance! and you dont have to but if you try to pray to god in jesus' name or try and to read the Bible, just a suggestion I don't want to push christianity down anyone's throats I'm just pointing it out
I accept and don't mind that some people do and some people don't beleive in the Christian God I do and I accept that some people do and some people don't mind breaking laws or being in trouble I don't like breaking laws or being in trouble and I don't mind if people don't mind breaking a law or laws or being in trouble. And just because you notice or observe something doesn't mean necessarily, surely you are giving an opinion on it!? or perhaps you are neutral you can see both sides of the argument or maybe you do have an opinion but it's not relevant or important as I said I may be a little strange or confusing and I don't mean to offend or uopset or confuse anyone!

Matthew,
It is probably best to stick to the dream contents, and any spiritual aspects {Jungian psyche} that may be involved with that, and not get into personal religious preferences. There is a diverse group of people who visit the forum and most who do so are already on a spiritual search. They are not only looking outward for spiritual nourishment but inward, there own psychology. I do recommend a study of all the world religions, great and small, not only for the great wisdom all have to offer, but because their metaphorical references can be relevant to understanding dreams. Jesus and the Buddha are great examples of how to live a truly spiritual life. But what would it mean to have one of both these icons in a private dream? Study the myth, and then your own life, and you may recognize {with proper attention} the psychological patterns the dream is referencing in your life. The dream is using a language of symbols and metaphors. As does mythology, fairy tales, day dreams and deep personal psychological disturbances. And the subject is all about you {the dreamer} and your life {past & present}.

****Reference
Cinderella: Biography of an Archetype

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Matt

Have been meaning to reply but the dragon is looming big and strong.

I too suspect that I have aspergers. As a child I used to line up cars, I am sure you have seen it as a sign of autism. I never understood why, but for some reason I have always been quiet, but usually had one good friend who I really clicked with.

The funny thing was as soon as I went into a group setting I could never get a word in edge wise. It's like my brain struggles to keep up with the conversation. And it has always seemed to be something beyond my control. It's like a sensation comes over me and my brain's output ceases to function.

Quite bizarre.

Something else I have that I am not sure whether or not it is related, is shaking hands. It's like dodgy muscle control or something, that I think may be linked with adrenaline, as this reduces my control. Does that have an effect on you at all? That is something I feel is genetic that I see in my great aunt and great grandfather (I see it as a bonus as both lived to a ripe old age, esp great grandfather who survived the horror of WWI including being exposed to mustard gas, as well as smoking like a chimney...)

My suspicions about aspergers were arose when I was exposed to America's Next Top Model, I lovely ladies name escapes me, but I saw many similarities between her and I.

As there is no cure, and I don't feel it's something that needs treatment I don't feel an urge to be diagnosed. To me it is was just positive that it gave me insights to what could possibly make me who I am. But then again it is all unconfirmed, just my own suspicions.

In terms of your dream I can see a possibility of a link, in that the syndrome presents basically barriers to the outside world. You keep the people outside of those fences from your own inner world? Whether or not that is the message of the dream I am uncertain. Personally, I feel I am missing something.

Cheers,
Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 - Perth, Western Australia

if you are not happy with any of my post content me ban me

Matthew,
I don't want to you ban you from making posts. I don't know why you would want that. But I insist we remained focused on the dream and not prophesied ones religion. If you are seeking help in understanding your dreams then you have come to the right place. Spirituality is an important aspect of the human psyche. But there are many paths to individual spirituality and not everyone believes as you, or I, do. The ultimate goal is personal growth, climbing out of the depths of our ego-centered existence and finding a true spiritual Self. You can believe in your God and others can believe in something entirely different. Ones belief system does not disqualify one from finding that true spirit within. It is not what you believe, it is what you do that ultimately affects whether you progress on the path to spiritual identity.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Jerry {Co-Host & WebMaster MDS/Dream Forum}
Matthew,
I don't want to you ban you from making posts. I don't know why you would want that. But I insist we remained focused on the dream and not prophesied ones religion. If you are seeking help in understanding your dreams then you have come to the right place. Spirituality is an important aspect of the human psyche. But there are many paths to individual spirituality and not everyone believes as you, or I, do. The ultimate goal is personal growth, climbing out of the depths of our ego-centered existence and finding a true spiritual Self. You can believe in your God and others can believe in something entirely different. Ones belief system does not disqualify one from finding that true spirit within. It is not what you believe, it is what you do that ultimately affects whether you progress on the path to spiritual identity.

Jerry

I didn't say I wanted or not wanted to be banned but surely if a forum user is being a nuisance he or she would be banned from the forum?

I have noticed that it is becoming more and more common for people to cough and touch their faces and only do things if they get certain reactions i.e. someone looking at them at a certain time and someone looking at them in a certain way. I have also noticed in the street wlaking past people more and more people look at people a certain way as if to share the thought what they are thinking or to make it for the person if he/she is thinking something, a thought personal to that person that the person looks at that person a certain way so that he/she will stop thinking that thought and to perhaps get a certain reaction. Also I have noticed people drving tend to change there speed limit a lot more depanding on other traffic and pedestrains.
Now I accept that I may be the only person noticing or even imagining that these things may be happening. It doesn't affect my daily life, it isn't a probelm for me or to others. If someone isn't a threat or a hassel to her/him self or to others then it is okay. But if I am right it is like the 1978 version of invasion of the body snatchers, but what is happening instead but is similar to the film is there are certain people (possibly illuminati or/and people working for them) who notice people who are not doing anything wrong or bad but are different to them, they seem to hate that, and they would in their behaviour try and scare or frustrate anyone who doesn't act like them but are not doing any harm and are not doing anything wrong.
I overheard someone mention the illuminati - who may or may not exist and I heard him say that the illuminati run things and that governements/politicians only have a tiny part in what happens he also went on to say that the illuminati indulge in tortue and ritual killings and rapes etc as well as satan-worship as well as abductions etc. if this is true if they believe in satan you would think they beileved in God too, and if it's true many people who believe in satan believe in God too I suppose, I also suppose that generally people believe that satan plus all his demons plus any satan worshippers all put together are not as powerful as God, so if God exists anyone doing any evil acts would be subject to God's wrath and a judgement day most likely if God exists, or if God doesn't exist but there is punishment for doing evil in the form of karma or a hell in the next life anyone who does evil will be subject to that karma or to that hell in the next life.

If you search further on google about this there is a PDF document written by someone at an univeristy in Australia, it's an official document as if you google the university it has it's offical website listed:-

//ro.uow.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1373&context=infopapers

Microchipping people: the rise of the electrophorus
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
“Religious advocates say it [ie transponder implants] represents 'the mark of the Beast', or the anti-Christ”. Christians who take this mark, for whatever ...
ro.uow.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1373&context... - Similar
by K Michael - 2005 - Cited by 13 - Related articles

Rise of the Electrophorus

Katina Michael and M.G. Michael

if the link doesn't work or it stops working just let me know as I have downloaded the document in full, and I can let you have a copy of it

And people go on about being their true selves seeing the real you, but it could be that sometimes people change their voice or accent or way of speaking if they do then isn't that contradiction.

do what we expereince while we are awake effect are dreams for example I live in an area considered some rough, granted I have seen shoplifting fights and have witnessed people asking if I wanted to take part in shoplifting drug selling and credit card fraud, anway in this area I have witnessed people who speak if they are under the influence of either or both drugs or alchol and the worst thing is that they have children, having children is pkay but they need the appropriate looking after.
Alos shouldn't the care commission/nhs or whoever in britain look after people with 'menatl health problems? There was a bloke on the bus who kept asking about every 2 minuts fo rthe time but also he kept putting his hands on the passenger in front of him's back quite forcefully.

Matthew
do what we expereince while we are awake effect are dreams for example I live in an area considered some rough, granted I have seen shoplifting fights and have witnessed people asking if I wanted to take part in shoplifting drug selling and credit card fraud, anway in this area I have witnessed people who speak if they are under the influence of either or both drugs or alchol and the worst thing is that they have children, having children is pkay but they need the appropriate looking after.
Alos shouldn't the care commission/nhs or whoever in britain look after people with 'menatl health problems? There was a bloke on the bus who kept asking about every 2 minuts fo rthe time but also he kept putting his hands on the passenger in front of him's back quite forcefully.

It is difficult that some things some people take for granted i.e. in social settings not knowing what facial expressions to have and when and when not to, and when to look at someone and when not to and when to say something on topic and when to say something off-topic and when to 'brush your face' and when to cough as I think people tend to cough when they don't need to but somehow I don't know why if someone coughs it may seem like someone copies them, it leaves me feeling really uncomforatable in social situations and if anyone else has similar feelings, it could be aspergers it may not be I only starting reading it and wanted a diagnosis as I was in a homeless hostel for about three months and staff there thought I may have it. The content of this paragraph I wonder could influence my dreams.

If what people hears could affect dreams, I have heard stuff about hte following) - dream forum
I have a theory that people are or may seem more sociable even to only some people as there are people out there who are illuminati/or/and church of scientology (if you google illuminati or church of scientology the 1st result comes up with stuff from polemarch entitled Church of Scientology = The Illuminati) trying to get everyone the same to follow the herd like adverts like the t-mobile like encouraging coughing, brushing of face, acknowleding one another in a certain way, coughing one after another everything done in groups no individulism, 'leaders'/thoughts topic starters activity starters emerge, and if someone who is harming no-one including him or herself and would probably even help people and completely mind their own business and do nothing wrong get provoked ( a bit like poppy shakespeare-please google) into committing an act or crime which they hope will result in criminal or mental health proceedings, why? they want epople not to follow the herd so they can introduce whatever they like without any pointing out that it may not be right, including things like in a job where a job task or the job itself is encouraged to be vital and above the person's thoughts even if they might think it is unreasonable to carry out a certain task by maybe threatning some action or actions against them. Also they could act against anyone pointing things out about them including me and this post, even if someone discovered a base at the poles like an explorer or using mind altering drugs or threats against them or if somone was a scientist working for them, 1984 orwell? maybe the illuminati at the top then governements doing what they say then drone workers doing the provoking and encouraging

this is from MICROCHIP IMPLANTS, MINDCONTROL AND CYBERNETICS
by Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde,
MD Former Chief Medical Officer of Finland
Rauni Kilde, MD

In 1948 Norbert Weiner published a book, CYBERNETICS, defined as a neurological communication and control theory already in use in small circles at that time.

Yoneji Masuda, "Father of Information Society," stated his concern in 1980 that our liberty is threatened Orwellian-style by cybernetic technology totally unknown to most people. This technology links the brains of people via implanted microchips to satellites controlled by ground-based super-computers.

The first brain implants were surgically inserted in 1974 in the state of Ohio, U.S.A., and also in Stockholm, Sweden. Brain electrodes were inserted into the skulls of babies in 1946 without theknowledge of their parents. In the 1950's and 1960's, electrical implants were inserted into the brains of animals and humans, especially in the U.S., during research into behavior modification, and brain and body functioning.

Mind control (MC) methods were used in attempts to change human behavior and attitudes.

Influencing brain functions became an important goal of militaryand intelligence services. Thirty years ago brain implants showed up in xrays the size of one centimeter. Subsequent implants shrunk to the size of a grain of rice. They were made of silicon, later still of gallium arsenide. Today they are small enough to be inserted into the neck or back,and also intravenously in different parts of the body during surgical operations, with or without the consent of the subject. It is now almost impossible to detect or remove them.

It is technically possible for every newborn to be injected with a microchip, which could then function to identify the person for the rest of his or her life. Such plans are secretly being discussed in the U.S. without any public airing of the privacy issues involved.

In Sweden, Prime Minister Olof Palme gave permission in 1973 to implant prisoners, and Data Inspection's ex-Director General Jan Freese revealed that nursing-home patients were implanted in the mid-1980's. The technology is revealed in the 1972:47 Swedish state report, STATENS OFFICIELLAUTRADNINGER (SOU).

Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere.

Their brain functions can then be remotely monitored by super computers and even altered through the changing of frequencies. Guinea-pigs in secret experiments have included prisoners, soldiers, mentalpatients, handicapped children, deaf and blind people, homosexuals, single women, the elderly, school children and any group of people considered "marginal" by the elite experimenters.

The published experiences of prisoners in Utah State Prison, for example, areshocking to the conscience. Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them.

With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.)

The U.S. National Security Agency's(NSA) 20 billion bits/second supercomputers could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillometers) is placed into optical nerve of the eye, it draws neuroimpulses from the brain that embody the experiences, smells, sights and voice of the implanted person. Once transferred and stored in a computer, these neuroimpulses can be projected back to the person’s brain via the microchip to be re-experienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals)to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance.

With RMS, healthy persons can be induced to see hallucinations and to hearvoicesin their heads.

Every thought, reaction, hearing and visual observation causes a certain neurological potential, spikes, and patterns in the brain and its electromagnetic fields, which can now be decoded intothoughts, pictures and voices. Electromagnetic stimulation can therefore change a person's brainwaves and affect muscular activity, causing painful muscular cramps experiencedas torture.

The NSA's electronic surveillance system can simultaneously follow and handle millions of people. Each of us has a unique bioelectrical resonance frequency in the brain, just like we have unique fingerprints. With electro-magnetic frequency (EMF) brain stimulation fully coded, pulsating electromagnetic signals can be sent to the brain, causing the desired voice and visual effects to be experienced by the target. This is a form of electronic warfare.

U.S. astronauts were implanted before they were sent into space so their thoughts could be followed and all their emotions could beregistered 24 hours a day.

The Washington Post reported in May 1995 that Prince William of Great Britain was implanted at the age of 12. Thus, if he were ever kidnapped, a radiowave with a specific frequency could be targeted to his microchip.

The chip’s signal would be routed through a satellite to the computer screen of police headquarters, where the Prince’s movements could be followed. He could actually be located anywhere onthe globe.

The mass media have not reported that an implanted person's privacy vanishes for the rest of his or her life. S/he can be manipulated in many ways. Using different frequencies, the secret controller of this equipment can even change a person's emotional life. S/he can be made aggressive or lethargic. Sexuality can be artificially influenced. Thought signals and subconscious thinking can be read, dreams affected and even induced, all without the knowledge or consentof the implanted person.

A perfect cyber-soldier can thus be created. This secret technology has been used by military forces in certain NATO countries since the 1980's without civilian and academic populations having heard anything about it. Thus, little information about such invasive mind-control systems is available in professional and academic journals.

The NSA's Signals Intelligence can remotely monitor information from human brains by decoding the evoked potentials (3.50HZ, 5 milliwatt) emitted by the brain. Prisoner experimentees in both Gothenburg,Sweden and Vienna, Austria have been found to have brain lesions.

Diminished blood circulation and lack of oxygen in the right temporal frontal lobes result where brain implants are usually operative. A Finnish experimentee experienced brain atrophy and intermittent attacks of unconsciousness due to lackof oxygen.

Mind control techniques can be used for political purposes. The goal of mind controllers today is to induce the targeted persons or groups to act against his or her own convictions and best interests.

Zombified individuals can even be programmed to murder and remember nothing of their crime afterward.

Alarming examples of this phenomenon can be found inthe U.S. This “silent war” is being conducted against unknowing civilians and soldiers by military and intelligence agencies. Since 1980 electronic stimulation of the brain (ESB) has been secretly used to control people targeted without their knowledge or consent.

All international human rights agreements forbid nonconsensual manipulation of human beings — even in prisons, not to speak of civilian populations. Under an initiative of U.S. Senator John Glenn, discussions commenced in January 1997 about the dangers of radiating civilian populations.

Targeting people’s brain functions with electromagnetic fields and beams (from helicopters and airplanes, satellites, from parked white vans, neighboring houses, telephone poles, electrical appliances, mobil phones, TV, radio, etc.), is part of the radiation problem that should be addressed in democratically elected governmentbodies. In addition to electronic MC, chemical methods have also been developed.

Mind-altering drugs and different smelling gasses affecting brain function negatively can be injected into air ducts or water pipes. Also, bacteria and viruses have been tested this wayin several countries.

Today's supertechnology, connecting our brain functions via microchips (or even without them, according to the latest technology) to computers via satellites in the U.S. or Israel, poses the gravest threat to humanity. The latest supercomputers are powerful enough to monitor the whole world’s population.

What will happen when people are tempted by false premises to allow microchips into theirbodies? One lure will be a microchip identity card. Compulsory legislation has even been secretly proposed in the U.S. to criminalizeremoval of an ID implant.

Are we ready for the robotization of mankind and the total elimination of privacy, including freedom of thought? How many of us would want to cede our entire life, including our most secret thoughts, to Big Brother?

Yet the technology exists to create a totalitarian "New World Order." Covert neurological communication systems are in place to counteract independent thinking and to control social and political activity on behalf of self-serving private and military interests. When our brain functions are already is connected to supercomputers by means of radio implants and microchips, it will be too late for protest.

This threat can be defeated only by educating the public, using available literature on biotelemetry and information exchanged at international congresses.

One reason this technology has remained a state secret is the widespread prestige of the psychiatric DIAGNOSTIC STATISTICAL MANUAL IV produced by the U.S. American Psychiatric Association (APA), and printed in18 languages. Psychiatrists working for U.S.intelligence agencies no doubt participated in writing and revising this manual. This psychiatric "bible" covers up the secret development of MC technologies by labelling some of their effects as symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia.

Victims of mind control experimentation are thus routinely diagnosed, knee-jerk fashion, as mentally ill by doctors who learned the DSM “symptom” list in medical school. Physicians have not been schooled that patients may be telling the truth when they report being targeted against their will or being used as guinea pigs for electronic, chemical and bacteriological forms of psychological warfare.

Time is running out for changing the direction of military medicine, and ensuring the future of human freedom.

The article was originally published in the 36th-year edition of the Finnish-language journal,SPEKULA (3rd Quarter 1999).

SPEKULA is a publication of Northern Finland medical students and doctors of Oulu University OLK (OULUN LAAKETIETEELLINEN KILTA).

It is mailed to all medical students of Finland andall Northern Finland medical doctors. Circulation 6500.

MICROCHIP IMPLANTS, MINDCONTROL AND CYBERNETICS
by Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde,
MD Former Chief Medical Officer of Finland
Rauni Kilde, MD
December 6, 2000

stats from 7-14-10 to the present