www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com

Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Rescue Kitty Fund

NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis REQUIRED
My Analysis are FREE. For Compensation Please Donate to My Kitty Fund.
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Dream Forum Closed
Private Dream Analysis Available {Compensation}...Request Analysis at mythsdreams@hotmail.com

Read the following. Posted Dreams follows.

Dreams are a succession of images, actions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind primarily during the REM stage of sleep. Dreams are unbiased, spontaneous products of the unconscious, outside the control of conscious will. The act of dreaming is physical but the contents of dreams is psychological. They are NATURAL expressions of the dreamer's emotional/personal life illustrating experiences that possess strong emotional energies. Although there are literal applications in dreams the primarily language is symbolic, metaphorical of the dreamer's emotional energies.
  • 1. Dreams are about the emotions, emotional energies of the person who is dreaming. They offer advice and a deeper understanding of our waking life as well as the foundations for the emotional energies of the dreamer.

• 2. The language of dreams is symbolic, but also with literal applications {literal waking experinces}. The symbolic images and actions are metaphors for the patterns or motifs for the dreamer's emotional/psychological/physical life. Every character in a dream is a different aspect of an unacknowledged aspect of the dreamer and/or a prevalent situation in the person's life involving actual persons/experiences {dreams will address both aspects}.

• 3. The purpose and function of dreams is to guide the conscious self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to the problems in waking life. Solutions to problems and conflicts from everyday life, as well as the deeper underlying issues, 'emotional injuries' that stem from the foundations of the dreamer {early life experiences and trama experiences in life}.
    ---Dreams reveal vital information that expose the authentic emotions and feelings that are often concealed from the conscious mind.
    ---Dreams compensate for conscious attitudes and personality traits that are out of balance.

• 4. Dreams are intentional. Nature provides us with dreams to understand and help heal emotional conflicts/issues. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psych{ology} has the dream.

• 5. Dreams possess 'Archteypal' representations. Archetypes are universal, original patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. An archetype is an inherited tendency of the human mind to form representations of mythological motifs-representations of the symbolic images/actions without losing their basic emotional pattern. Dreams and mythology share the same archetypal images, myths as illustrations of the universal patterns and dreams as illustrations of personal patterns.

• 6. All dreams have at least two meanings or applications. One is the symbolic representation metaphorical of the emotional energies and the second being a literal application where a person, place or experience is addressing a real life experience. More about this in the Basics of Dream Analysis section

• read more
    Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    rickety old house

So..
    I was staying with some people, it was like a slumber party, some I knew, some I didn't and we... just got into a pool we weren't supposed to be in and stayed in for like a minute and went back to our bunker.. I grabbed these two comforters that I sleep on every night and we went on a little hike.. well.. adventure... to this rickety old run down house.. (I read somewhere that a house in your dream is like the embodiment of your mind) anyways. we went into the house and there were many many stories and a bunch of holes in each story and a yellow rope hanging down thru it. some were sturdy and some were not, you had to be careful as not to fall. Well occasionally I came close to falling, but never did. I would do back flips and tricks off the rope and land on very sturdy places cuz you had to jump as there were holes all over the place. I left one blanket upstairs in some ricktey attic lookin thing around the center of the house.. horizontally, AnD vertically. but we all got down and went outside and tried to go to sleep. I went back inside though because I had left my blanket. I went inside and got the blanket and some girl had followed me in there... and I offered her the blanket and she said. "you're so sweet you are always doing things in a complicated way, and it seems like it's for yourself..." but it never is...
    anyways... i believe that's all I can remember of this dream. do you think the rickety house symbolizes an old soul?

I also had a dream once a long time ago when me and my friends were walking through a mountain and I was with my "boyfriend" whom didn't exist.. and we found a bunch of weed plants growing everywhere! mariijuana they picked all the ones on the cliff... but there were some across the way.. as we were walkin down the dirt road and a little creek ran alongside the road.. we hopped over the creek and then my boyfriend picked them all so we kept going on this side trail and ended up in a castle that was built into the mountain.. many a details later, I ran back through a tunnel I thought i had come in.. but it was no longer there. (the point of no return? of knowledge.) I literally ran straight out of the mountain... and was plummetting to my death.. and my friends plus some old crushes in the path were down there and did not see me coming towards them.. I thought that was the end of it.. I asked for help.. and I caught myself.. by extending my limbs and wedging myself between these two rocks that would have been my doom.

tell me please. :]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, dallas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? nope

stats from 7-14-10 to the present