Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Father passed away this morning. This is not a dream. this is May's news

My father passed away this morning, six hours ago. I am overseas.

I am heartbroken with grief and regret.

For the last month I was having dreams of my father trying to make sense of them. I gave my responses and I said I had positive feelings for my father. Because of the WRONG interpretations of my dreams I held back from calling him.

My father was and is my hero rightfully so and I deeply do not appreciate the wrong and hurtful projections and interpretations given to me by someone who has a fatehr vastly vastly vastly different than my own who wasted my time in petty arguements because she is blinded by the log in her eye and could only see the speck of dust in my relationship with my father who is a great man.

i am heartbroken. This man was my best friend.

I will never post on this forum again and no apology can give back to me the time that was lost

dream interpretation is a heavy heavy reponsibilty and to dump the garbage of one's soul onto another human being and lead them astray is somethign that only teh gods themselves can reckon with.

I am so sad I followed evil wrong advice

Denial? I was in denial of how great my dad was to me because of a petty argument that someone misinterpreted as damaging me. Someone who knows NOTHING about the soul or life.

Please, please please, do not repond to my post. The damage caused to me fromt this negligence is beyond my capacity to cope with.

I lost my best friend and partly because of nasty advice from someone who projected a monster on to my lovign, kind generous caring wonderful father who gave me great parenting.

My loss is staggering

Goodbye

May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present