Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recurring dream of getting shot, but READ

Im an 18 year old male, well ill say young man how about, and i live in SW florida. Before i get to everything i will tell you all now i was once a very heavy drug dealer. In april 2008 at around three in the morning, my door was kicked in and in the mist of a masked crew of people trying to get into my house to steal everything i have, (money, drugs, w/e), i was shot twice, once by a gunman threw the crack of the door and once by a gunman through the window next to the door. Before i could notice they took off and it took my a while to lower my adrenaline to realize i was covered in blood. i was shot in my neck, through my traquea and esophagus, and in my left arm.
BEFORE THIS ACCIDENT HAPPENED, i had recurring dreams for about a week, the same or at least similar dreams of my door getting kicked in and me getting robbed. Creepy right? well now, a year later, for the past week i have been having recurring dreams of getting shot multiple times, every night, sometimes twice in one night. im truly worried and very scared. help?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18/Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present