Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Major Medical & Dreams

I was referred here from another forum that is supposedly spiritually based but most are silent on this question of mine. Background info: I was bullied for years at work until I became disabled from it. My body has been careening from one medical crisis to another. Emotionally I am still in perpetual shock that people could justify their behavior. In the past I have had dreams visions and somehow just knowing of negative events about to happen in the lives of people associated with those close to me. I prayed for it to go away and mostly it did. So even on the spiritual level I have attracted only extremely negative stuff. I did not know what to do with the information other than pray for the victim. You can't really go to somebody and say "Hey, don't let your teenager have the car keys tonight because he is going to have a horrible accident." Because then it won't happen that way and they will just think you are crazy, having no confirmation and plus I have the idea that my confirmation of one negative path may enforce it somehow or that the negative is going to happen regardless and my stifling the path I see may cause something worse to happen. I once foresaw an accident happening to my own young child and discussed it with my husband - we chose not to stop his activity but we did pray. A few minutes later he still had the accident but it was not as life threatening as in the vision although he did suffer for almost a year from it. I mention this because I have difficulty interpreting dreams on a purely psychological level due to these experiences.

However, now I give you a try. I have an idea that I am facing a major life threatening medical problem although have not received a diagnosis yet - cuz I can't get into the doctors that quickly. Some of the occurrences that have lead me to this conclusion, (in addition to the physical symptoms) have been my dreams. People who offended me grievously at work have been visiting me in my dreams and instead of being nasty they are either benign or downright friendly. I have been wondering if their souls have a morality/ethos that they themselves do not have on this plane of existence. So my idea is that the souls want to ease forgiveness and relieve my pain so that I can move onto full preoccupation with the physical battle for healing and life that I am now facing. Perhaps the souls know that they are destined for hell due to what their current incarnations have done to me here and they wish to try to change their own personal outcome. (Not all of the people have visited me by any means.) I have been hospitalized and had surgery multiple times this year already and never once did I have this type of dream from my former co-workers.

I really have no solid beliefs about spirituality since I was not taught any in childhood except that it is a bunch of hooey but my life has shown me that there is a spirit side and a spirit world although I am probably a total ignoramus as far as understanding it. The precognition that I have experienced causes me great wonder - how did that specific knowledge come to me? There must have been a conscious entity that sent it?

So have you ever even heard of these type dreams occurring when one is facing death? A way of reconciliation done by the souls that could never happen in this reality?

I still hurt from my decades long misery and I am far from reconciled at this point and honestly, when my supervisor who used to love to publicly berate and humiliate me (and much worse) visits me in a dream I am more likely to think it is just a devilish trick since she does no longer have me present for her evil needs and I am not inclined to reconcile with her or trust her friendliness even in a dream.

What do you think?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53 AZ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Major Medical & Dreams

Hi Luckitri

This forum is more related to psychological development rather than the concept of foresight, at least through my eyes. I am saying this only because the webMaster Jerry is on hiatus at the moment.

It may be a good resource for you though. We are by no means professional psychoanalysts, but it is something the people on this forum do as a sort of hobby.

I am very sorry about what you have been subject to in your life. It sounds like you have had it tough. Hopefully you can work through these experiences.

I would say that if you want to make the most of this resource it would be best to begin to post specific dreams that you have in more detail and we can see what we see in them.

I hope you manage to find your peace.

Kind regards,
Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present