Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Floating Blue Head

Well, I’ve been trying to figure out this dream I had for a long time, but I could never seem to decipher the meaning behind it. In the beginning I woke up in my bed in the middle of the night. What was strange though was that I actually felt wide awake too. I see the door is open and a faint light is coming through. So I got out of bed, thinking that I should go out into the hallway, for I sensed something nearby, perhaps a presence. I was standing in front of the window in the hall and I gazed at the stars. Suddenly, I felt my eyes shift to a star that seemed to be right in front of me. I stared in awe. The starlight flickered a lot and it began to project a head. A giant, blue head that was very round, with no hair except for a thin black mustache. He spoke to me in a deep voice that made my stomach jump. I forgot what he said, so I decided to be polite and nod. “You are accepted into the Dreamworld!” His eyes were green when he said this, but then I suddenly swayed by accident and the eyes changed to red, and he told me that I wasn’t allowed to go. But when I stood in place again and I stood still the best I could, then the eyes changed to a light blue and he said I was allowed to go again. Suddenly, I hear a hum. I looked down and saw green waves float up to my waist and past my head. Then a swirling portal form and I lurched forward suddenly. I was going through warp holes without knowing where they would lead me. And every single night afterward, I had a lucid dream every night.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help to explain the significance of the floating head. I'm so glad I found this site.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Floating Blue Head

Bonnie,
Sorry not to provide an interpretation to your post. We have changed the format at the Dream Forum that focuses on later life issues and the age groups 35 years old and beyond. There is a fundamental difference in dreams in early life as opposed to later years and the early life dream scenarios are more often based on real life personal experiences at the time of the dream. To understand a dream of that sort requires much more involved dialog with the dreamer {to know what is going on in the dreamer's current life} and a lot more time. Unfortunately I do not have the time to address such dreams. I suggest you post the dream at www.dreammoods.com for an interpretation. It is more Jungian based than other dream sites. If you seriously interested in dreams then I do encourage you to study the pages at Myths-Dreams-Symbols to learn about Jungian dream psychology. Jungian psyche has become the recognized authority on dream interpretation and to understand the psyche is to understand the basic components of your true self. That is what dreams are about, your true emotional self.

Jerry [meditate[pray]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present