Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A machine grinding up children like a woodchipper and spitting the gore on me?

I had a dream where I was watching abunch of children play but there was a machine nearby. The children would play around the machine and get their feet or arms stuck in it and be eaten up and ground to a pulp. Think woodchipper. All I did was watch them scream and dissapper and I became irritated that they were stupid enough to keep playing around and getting caught in the thing. After the thing would grind up a child it would spit the gore onto me. I would then have to go to the parents with their child's gore all over me and tell them what happened. The parents would hear waht I had to say and then shoo me away and shut the door real quick.

It wasn't really a nightmare because I did not feel like I was in any danger.

Does this mean I hate children?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 Texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: A machine grinding up children like a woodchipper and spitting the gore on me?

Judith,
We have changed the format of the Dream Forum to solely address mi-life issues of those over 35. But because there may be experiences from childhood that need addressing I suggest you look back at your own childhood and determine if there was any 'gore'. In your previous post you state you have either normal dreams or nightmares. If you have constant nightmares that often suggests there are unresolved conflicts in your unconscious that need to be addressed. At your age {22}, and with this dream, there may be such unresolved issues.

Often unnamed characters in a dream are metaphor of some aspect of the dreamer. The children would be you in earlier life. The part about the 'children being stupid' may be focusing on some emotional experience where you felt you did something stupid. As for the machine, the woodchipper, it may be symbolic of some social aspect. In Star Wars the machine is the evil Empire. Dreams usually speak in symbol and metaphor and all dreams are addressing the current emotional state of the dreamer. That emotional state is influenced by all experiences in life, from childhood to the previous days events prior to the dream.

What was your childhood like? Did you ever feel your parents were 'turning away' from you in some aspect? Or was there any traumatic experiences as a child that did involve other children being 'mutilated' in some form. Answer these questions to better understand what your dreams are trying to tell you. Also post a recent nightmare for inspection.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: A machine grinding up children like a woodchipper and spitting the gore on me?

My bad. Thanks for the insight though.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 Texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present