Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
5 year reoccuring nitemares

I've been having reoccuring nitemares for a handfull of years that I either die or go to jail. My most recent....I was with a good friend of mine and we walked into a local small gas station to find the cashier shot and dead and a single man inside stealing items.. We then each filled up a bag of random stolen goods including food/candy and drove off. The next thing i remember is sitting at a house watching tv with my friend and watching a news clip showing myself on tv on the secruity tape stealing from the store and a picture of our license plates as we drove off. Then a knock at the door and it was a single female officer. She was attractive and drunk, and although i felt scared, i somehow ended up making out with her.(pretty wild huh? lol)She began to drive us to jail but i convinced her to stop at my house first, I got home, slippd out of the cuffs, went upstairs to dispose of the stolen bag of goods and decuded I'm not going to jail and went to jump off the roof out my window, and thats when i woke up.. I was arrested and almost did time for burglary 5 years ago, and I'm still on probation. Ever since, 90% of the dreams i remember are either me dying, or going to jail. All of my friends/family, including my dad that i havent talked to more than a couple times in like 7 years,have all killed me at least once in my dream, and Ive woken up on the way to jail sooo many times. I don't do anything illegal outside of maybe smoking some weed once in awhile socially but I have these nite terrors it seems like very often. Any insight as to what they mean??

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23-southwest PA, US

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: 5 year reoccuring nitemares

Justin,
The dreams are probably a result of the separation from family, the exclusion of being a part of the family. You may consciously feel that is not a problem but unconsciously it is much deeper hurt. The stolen goods may represent a need to 'steal' nourishment {food/candy} that you may not have received as a child {from parents/family members}. The need to 'make up' with those authority figures in your life {parents} may be the reason for the scene of 'making out' with the female officer {an authority figure}. Dreams of your dying would represent the dying for attention, acceptance and love.
Does the above fit with your relationship with family?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present