Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christopher's Zipper

I was at work, when the principal and teacher that I work with came up to me and told me that they had to tell me something. They took me into their office. I felt scared not knowing what they would tell me. The principle told me that Christopher’s mom was filing a lawsuit against me for neglect of her son. She told me that Christopher’s mom was mad because we sent him home with the zipper on his bodysuit ripped. Christopher’s mom walked into the office and started yelling at me saying I was a horrible aide and handed me a red book and told me to read it to become a better person. I felt very angry and started crying. I yelled at her telling her that I work so hard with her son and that instead of getting a thank you, all I get from her are complaints. I then walked out of the room telling her I was quitting.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 Las Vegas, Nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Christopher's Zipper

Maribe,
Sounds like an anxiety dream. Does your job cause such anxieties? Are you a teacher's aid? Most likely the dream is a result of stress from your job. At your age dreams reveal such anxieties and have less symbolic value than an older person's dream. There are symbolic references no doubt but they are addressing stressful events in the present and not experiences locked in the unconscious from the past. Unless you had some traumatic experience earlier in life having to do with school I would look at the dream as a mere anxiety dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Well that was a pretty impressive dream. I think this dream reveals a lot of the stress that you go through at work. Dreams help us deal with a lot of our conscience problems. You probably go threw a lot at work and your mind has to relieve itself so that is why you had this dream. The red book is a symbol that I do not really understand. Its supposed to be a book to make you a better person but its red and red to me seems evil not good, but thats just what i think. Red could mean something else for u.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 Las Vegas,NV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Jung's 'red book'...

or perhaps you need to bring more love and passion to your work? Or perhaps study / knowledge of your angry emotions regarding this?

Not sure, just pitching a few curve balls...

Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 - Perth, Western Australia

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present