Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why movie stars?

I am interested in this dream but also why the figures of movie stars might appear in your dream. i was not in the dream as such - just observing a kind of film, although it had a significant emotional significance that transcended the idea I was watching a film.

Catherine Zeta Jones wasa dressed in a period costume and fighting (zoro?) with a sword. It was playful rather than agressive. Then she heard beautiful singing 0 hyms sung by nuns. She stopped fighting and went to find the nuns. they were working in formation (tow lines) down the street on a type of pigrimage or on their way to church. She spotted one nun in particular (it was Julia Roberts). Julia was holding a cross up in front of her as she walked in the line of nuns. She seemed focused on her faith and Catherine tried to ask her what she was doing and why she was chossing that form of expression -rather than fighting.

Cheers

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40 sydney

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Why movie stars?

Anna,
Here are the possible reasons {from the MDS Dream Dictionary} why famous people may appear in a dream

Famous People

(1) If some public figure or celebrity appears in a dream, the person may be there to express something about you or someone close to you.

(2) The famous person may represent what you would like to be. This may correspond to your shadow-self, the other side of your personality that is still buried in your unconscious. If so, it means you could incorporate into your conscious life those desired qualities that you see in the famous person, because they are already present - latent - in you.

{3} Alternatively, what the famous person represents may be a part of your personality or behaviour patterns that you have refused to acknowledge - for example, aggressiveness or a will to dominate.

The fact that the actions by Junes is playful rather than aggressive may suggest a 'playful' spin on some aspect of your life. The movie stars would be a representation of some aspect of your psyche. They are you.
The nuns 'working in formation {tow lines} may be addressing some aspect in your life where you are having to 'tow the line'. And the 'working in formation' may be associated with some aspect of your life. Little clues often say a lot about a dream.

With the nuns and a focus on faith, towing the line may be saying something about the spiritual aspect. Choosing a peaceful form of expression instead of fighting. Does that register with some aspect of your spiritual side? Are you on a spiritual 'pilgrimage' of some kind?

As for the Jones and Roberts. Are there aspects about these two women that resonate with who you are? If could be recent movies they were in reminded you of a current pilgrimage or spiritual endeavor in your life. Look for these kind of associations to help explain why they appear in your dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present