Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Night Terror...List of things remembered, needs interpreting

Night Terror, woke up violently after asleep for one hour exactly, any help interpreting is appreciated, please respond and I can give you a more detailed and chronological account of the dream, but these are simply dream journal entries in order to be able to recall it:

Person Dressed up as a rabbit, mom n dad, spinning floor, dogs biting me, unwanted people, two twin seths drunk, cops, can’t contact them, trying to protect my home, car accident, glass broken, vw jetta, bravado, party tent n driveway, feeling glass cut my skin, fighting with bitches to make a scene, cuts, picked up vehicle (WTF?!?) and drove it home?, fell asleep at wheel, house turned into apartments. Rabbit trying to kill me, lites stop working, no power, parents killed/disappeared?, guns, baseball bats, stairs, elevators, jake n seth, looking at damage on car and arguing, couldn’t wake up, VIOLENT

Jake n I sleeping, at my house, hes woken by phone call from Jenny, john being arerested iw as scared to sleep alone and didn’t want him to go

A few side notes, Jake is my current boyfriend. Seth is the ex-boyfriend. Jenny is Jake's mother and John is his uncle.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 Missouri

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Night Terror...List of things remembered, needs interpreting

Kendra,
If you would provide the dream as it unfolded that would help most in understanding your dream. The context in which the symbols occur in a dream are as important than the symbols. The flow of the dream provides clues to what the message is the dream is trying to convey.

I do get the impression the dream is similar to 'Alice in Wonderland' type scenario. Do you feel in some ways like Alice?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Night Terror...List of things remembered, needs interpreting

Thanks for your response Jerry, if you think you can help interpreting, I'd be more than happy to post or email you the detailed account of my terror. I couldn't agree with you more, I just wanted to see if anyone wuold be willing/able to help out first.

Thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 MO

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present