Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jesus

hi,
I just want to know about my dream that i had yesterday night,i saw a very scary or fearful i dont know, but jesus i my self in consciousness while sleeping was dreaming jesus came and be seated next to me where i was sleeping and but i was so unconsciuos that i couldnt do anything,nor talk or ask somebody to wake me up,but somehow i woke up i was bit scared and fearful..But in the dream he just came sat next to me and jus keep starring me as if iwas so helpless,and also felt that trying to speak to me.it happen may be for an hour when i wakeup i guess but not sure coz i felt long enough..
So anyway i dont know what these dream lead to coz i myself is hindu but i dont rely on any religion and god.my principle is i have to do everything that there is nothing nobody to do whatever u have to do and u urself (me) have to do.
Can you please give me the reason wy coz my most dreams has its own meaning that i knw but this i dont know at all.
Thanks.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 melbourne australai

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: jesus

devndra,
Here is a partial symbolic definition of Jesus from the Myths-Dreams-Symbols motif page title 'Jesus/Buddha'. The title Jesus/Buddha is used because both often have the same representation in dreams. I will provide this information although I believe the dream is most likely addressing the second possibility I list more so than this definition. The 'fearful' feelings in your dream may have more to do with why you had the dream than the symbolic representation.

Symbolic Definition

Religious symbols may appear in your dreams even though you may not consider yourself as being religious. There are two reasons for this: first, even non-religious people have usually had some exposure to religious teaching, and secondly, religion would seem to have an instinctive basis, originating in what we now have to call (because we have lost touch with it) the unconscious part of the psyche.

Jesus often represents what in you is really your true self, as opposed to the ego self that you perceive yourself as being.

Although you are Hindu you would have known about the historic Jesus, especially living in a Christian country {Australia}. Because spiritual icons are associated with true spirituality within the unconscious psyche a dream with Jesus would fit with such a dream.

The Emotions of Fear in Your Dream

The feelings in the dream are also important. The feeling of being scared of Jesus may be addressing some type of indoctrination from Christian religious types who tend to try to make you feel afraid if you do not accept their religious views. Australia is 65-70% Christian and with such a large population there is most likely a strong push to convert people of other religions. Plus being Hindu you may face some discrimination because of your religious orientation. This could account for the 'fearful' feelings in your dream. The helplessness may be a result of not being able to counter the discrimination shown by others because of your Hindu religion, or ethnic posture.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present