Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Best Friend Gets Married..

For the first time in a long time I finally remember one of my dreams. I have a best named his name is "Alex" and in my dream we are at some store that sells wedding stuff and im shopping with him and his girlfriend/Fiancee. We were getting wedding supplies and I was just sad that he was getting married to her cuz i was in love with him (in realtiy i dont really feel that way I mean I use to but Not anymore, I think)He told me something and i cant remember what but I realized that I had to get over my feelings and just be a good friend about it and so I bought him some wedding stuff that I told him not to buy because I guess i was trying to break them up in a way and so i bought the stuff for him and he told me thank you and we left the store and just as i was about to get in his car his girlfriend drives off and leaves me there and I was completely shocked and I was like I cant believe theyre leavign me here and then i see my mom next door getting in a bus and I ran to her and I asked her what she was doing in a bus and she said the hospital let her use it and I was like okay and then i looked out the window and I could see my best friend's fiancee running to catch up with the bus that i was in that was leaving and i think she was saying srry or something but i ignored her and then i woke up.

I can't stop thinking about this dream. I never had this kind of dream with him in it. It was really surreal. I don't even know what my subconscious is trying to tell me. Do I like him or something?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 and Tx

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: My Best Friend Gets Married..

I will let Rook tackle this dream. He does well in interpreting dreams of younger people.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present