www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com

Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Rescue Kitty Fund

NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis REQUIRED
My Analysis are FREE. For Compensation Please Donate to My Kitty Fund.
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Dream Forum Closed
Private Dream Analysis Available {Compensation}...Request Analysis at mythsdreams@hotmail.com

Read the following. Posted Dreams follows.

Dreams are a succession of images, actions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind primarily during the REM stage of sleep. Dreams are unbiased, spontaneous products of the unconscious, outside the control of conscious will. The act of dreaming is physical but the contents of dreams is psychological. They are NATURAL expressions of the dreamer's emotional/personal life illustrating experiences that possess strong emotional energies. Although there are literal applications in dreams the primarily language is symbolic, metaphorical of the dreamer's emotional energies.
  • 1. Dreams are about the emotions, emotional energies of the person who is dreaming. They offer advice and a deeper understanding of our waking life as well as the foundations for the emotional energies of the dreamer.

• 2. The language of dreams is symbolic, but also with literal applications {literal waking experinces}. The symbolic images and actions are metaphors for the patterns or motifs for the dreamer's emotional/psychological/physical life. Every character in a dream is a different aspect of an unacknowledged aspect of the dreamer and/or a prevalent situation in the person's life involving actual persons/experiences {dreams will address both aspects}.

• 3. The purpose and function of dreams is to guide the conscious self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to the problems in waking life. Solutions to problems and conflicts from everyday life, as well as the deeper underlying issues, 'emotional injuries' that stem from the foundations of the dreamer {early life experiences and trama experiences in life}.
    ---Dreams reveal vital information that expose the authentic emotions and feelings that are often concealed from the conscious mind.
    ---Dreams compensate for conscious attitudes and personality traits that are out of balance.

• 4. Dreams are intentional. Nature provides us with dreams to understand and help heal emotional conflicts/issues. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psych{ology} has the dream.

• 5. Dreams possess 'Archteypal' representations. Archetypes are universal, original patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. An archetype is an inherited tendency of the human mind to form representations of mythological motifs-representations of the symbolic images/actions without losing their basic emotional pattern. Dreams and mythology share the same archetypal images, myths as illustrations of the universal patterns and dreams as illustrations of personal patterns.

• 6. All dreams have at least two meanings or applications. One is the symbolic representation metaphorical of the emotional energies and the second being a literal application where a person, place or experience is addressing a real life experience. More about this in the Basics of Dream Analysis section

• read more
    Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    The scientist

Lately I had a very strange dream. You see it was not like a typical dream, but much like a waking dream. I new I was dreaming like in a lucid state, but I could still feel myself as if I was awake. I could here my breathing and the buzz of the fan, but I was still seeing things as if in a dream. Before I tell the dream something else must be told, I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, that is...I was bipolar. And before this dream I had reached a point where I was completely broken, completely lost. Here is the dream from what I can recall. It was a bit frightening and hard to explain everything, but I shall recount it to the best of my memory:

It started off with me looking at a young girl. She had very strange clothing on, I remember it was a scarlet dress with odd patterns and strange design protrusions. She then looked up and screamed, as she screamed red crystals exploded out of her eyes and mouth, growing faster and faster. I just sat there with no desire to even run from the approaching crystal. But then I heard a voice tell me to run. So I began to run, because at that point what I did didn't matter much to me. As I was running from the crystal I remember a few things. Firstly there were a few beings who tried to stop me with strange weapons. They were as oddly dressed as the first girl. I managed to fight them off, and continue. I then saw two people. The voice told me they were my brother and sister. My brother was dressed in an army uniform and my sister looked like a young girl in a white dress. The strange thing is I don't have a sister, but my brother is in the army. I grabbed them and they were both weightless, and lifeless. Stiff like dolls. I continued, but there were several points where I just wanted to stop, at these points I saw myself and I remember I was wearing a strange white uniform with buckles and medals. But the voice urged me onward so I continued. I then reached the bottom of a tower with a ladder going straight up, so I began to climb. It took a long time, but when I reached the top I saw her. She was an attractive middle aged woman in a white coat similar to a lab coat, but not quite. She told me she was the scientist, and she was going to fix me. I asked her why, and what she wanted in return. She said nothing, she would do it simply because that is what she does, that is her purpose. I remember seeing a body on the table and she cut it in half with a huge axe, and blood started flowing out. She filled nine gilded wine glasses with the blood. She told me this was the most important part. I remember the blood flowing out of the glasses and into me. From there she said she had to repair the connection between my mind and my soul. This is where things got incomprehensible. I remember what I saw, but it is hard to describe. I saw many tunnels, and strange devices that were operating within me, and I saw lady scientist begin to repair them. I don't remember much after that point.

After I woke up, I felt whole again. I have never lapsed into depressions since, and never a day has gone by since that day when I haven't felt incredible joy, for no reason other than joy's sake.

What are your thoughts on this? Who do you think she was? Do you think this was a subconscious construction, or do you think the scientist was a real being? I'd like to here some input, this dream has me perplexed.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 Michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present