Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum Processing Speed

Is anyone else finding that when entering a dream in the form, the processing speed of the dialogue/text box is "very, very slow?" I am actually entering this in my word processing program, now, to be copied and pasted into the text box, as it is frustrating to wait one or two seconds for the letter of each key stroke of my key board to appear on the screen. Jerry, the forum here is the only place I am experiencing this problem, so not my pc in and of itself.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Forum Processing Speed

Kristi,
I too have had the same problem. I will contact Bravenet Admin and see if we can't remedy the problem. Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know if it was me or the system.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Forum Processing Speed

I hope they can remedy it, Jerry. Also, sometimes, the whole page sort of "blinks" every second or two. This seems consistent with the slowing of the processing speed when it occurs.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present