Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A feast and flies

I was dreaming about this reunion with family and friends. I was an observer at first but I got invited at the table. I was served dessert and two flies start flying around my food and landing on it no matter how hard I try to "shoo" them off.

I heard a voice that told me to kill them, so I did. This is kind of freaky for me since it´s the first time I have a dream with flies in it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29, Barcelona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: A feast and flies

Hi Jaime,

i will give it a try..

To me it sounds like something has reached its 'boiling' point. A dessert is 'the final' thing in dinner.
Could it be that there's something which has been irritating (the flies) you for some time already? That first you 'just let' the irritations 'be' (the observer)? That after some time you took some action (getting invited) and that action was 'ignoring' or 'pretending nothing is wrong'? The voice telling you to kill them might then be your self asking you to come to real action now, to confront yourself with what's irritating so in order to get it over and done with?

You, finding it freaky to, for the first time, have a dream with flies in it...You could try and find out if it really is the flies in the dream that freak you out or if these flies are symbolic for something in real life which make you feel freaky.

In the dream you heard a voice...i think you can also look at the flie-dream itself as being a voice. Your first dream with flies in it, you wrote...a 'boiling' point is reached?...because nothing has been done yet to get rid of the irritations, you subconsciously (through the dream) are telling yourself that it is time to come to action now.

Greetings,
Mask

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 netherlands

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes, long, long ago

You nailed it!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29, Barcelona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Jamie,
It would be helpful if you could supply more content to your answer so all can better understand how the dream fits with your waking life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present