Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
very Disturbing

It began in the 'middle' Like picking up a novel where you'd last left off.

I wanted revenge on..someone but I was too weak. I had heard of some ruins where an evil God was sealed. I decided I'd wake him up and have him help me.
The people traveling with me were trying to get me turn back because it was 'a bad idea'.

When I arrived the old woman guarding the ruins asked what I wanted. I told her what I wanted. She shook her head " It doesn't work that way..." I knew what she was implying, but I thought was stronger, that I would be able to control it.
She led me to the entrance of a small pond. " Down there"
There was some kind of relic under the shallow water. I picked it up-and the next thing I knew it was pitch black.
I was burning up and all I could feel was such strong anger, hate, that it was terrifying. I felt like I was flying at the speed of a jet plane, burning everything that came near me-but it wasn't 'me'.
I had no control over it. Like..being trapped in a car with no brakes. I yelled at whatever it was I was stuck inside of to stop but it just laughed " it doesn't work that way"

I saw someone that I knew- a guy, about my age I think he had been a friend who left when I decided to go through with this terrible idea.

I yelled at him to get out of the way and he defiantly stepped directly in front of me." Make me" ( I remember being surprised that he knew I was there, no one else had) 'I" whatever was in control tried to keep going through him but it stopped. Somehow, the man was actually stronger, at least equal.
He tolled it " I know, she's incredibly dense, but I'm gonna have to ask you to let her go" It just laughed again.
He laughed in return, in a threatening manner.
I heard beastly shrieking and it felt like I hit the ground, hard. He was standing on the monsters head.
" I know you can hear me. As awesome as I am I can't hold this thing down for long so help me out and WAKE UP!"

I did, sitting up with a jolt. My heart was racing strangest I still felt like I was on fire.
It wasn't normal for just being in a warm room and I was still shaken up by such strong negative emotions.
It disturbed me.
I'm really NOT an angry person. Frustrated, irritable. but I most certainly don't want to burn everything.
I hadn't even gone to bed angry, but in a very good mood.

What also stood out was that everyone kept saying
"It doesn't work that way" Implying that I could not control the 'evil God', that I'd be swallowed up by it but I'm REALLY not like that.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present