Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meeting

I dreamt that I was in a room with other people. A man of about my age said that he was about to call my ex-girlfriend. I stayed where I was and she arrived next to me. It felt as if this man arranged the meeting on purpose. I have not seen her or spoken to her in years. In the dream, she said that now is not a good time to meet, because she has people to see and is busy. I did not have much of an emotional reaction one way or another, except a small feeling of lifted, hopeful joy, which was mixed with a feeling of wondering whether she is dating someone else. About one week earlier, I had a dream that we were together at the start of the new year, and when I woke up, I had the sensation of her waking up next to me. My question is whether we will in fact meet in person like the dream suggested, or whether that meeting in person, in the dream, was our last encounter. I very much want to see her again and be with her. Any interpretations would be greatly appreciated.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 Vermont

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Meeting

Hi mike,

i have the feeling that the answers to your question 'whether you two will in fact meet' could be found in answering some questions your dream (your unconscious) seem to ask you.
The man about your age said you were about to call your ex-girlfriend...that man about yo age is you...i think he appears as a different person then you because you yourself are possibly not sure about whether you should call her or not.
She arrives and says now is not a good time to meet, because she has people to see and is busy...She could also be you in the dream, so you might ask yourself: Are you yourself ready to meet her and start a relationship right now?
You having not much of an emotion...maybe you're anxious to already feel all of the emotions because you're not sure of what to do and not knowing her possible reaction when you would try and contact her.

I think all is up to you. Are you ready for it? And do you have the courage to call her?
In the dream you had the feeling that man had arranged the (dream) meeting on purpose...this somehow seems to show that she didn't show up in your dream for no reason...But the only way to find out...is up to you...i think...

I wish you all the courage and the luck there is!!

Greetings,
Mask

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 netherlands

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present