Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Waking to a New Way

These dreams came the same evening as (after) the other (Unknown, Healing and Stray Dogs) I just posted.

I have the feeling sense of someone (a part of me) calling for help/calling for attention … that this part of me has been ignored for some time. I know that I will not allow her to be ignored any longer. I cannot allow her to be ignored any longer. The visual I get is of my brother and his wife, engaging in their activity while ignoring the calls/needs of their daughter.

I have the feeling of waking from sleep with Landon and being determined and knowing that I will no longer remain with Landon, can no longer remain with Landon.

The image of my brother and his wife is really what life was like with Landon and I. I often ignored my own son, did not fill his needs appropriately. As a mother, I've felt much remorse for this. I did not do this/could not do this, for I did not then even know how to fill my own needs ... the needs of my own inner child that went unmet as a child and continued to through the ensuing years. I was more concerned with trying to make/keep Landon happy. What I did to my son (did not do for my son) was the same as what I did to my own self/did not do for my own self (as learned, from my own parents).

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Waking to a New Way

I think that's a concern that many feel. The worry that they aren't doing what's right by their loved ones. The worry that they aren't being all they could be. The worry that time is slipping away.

It remains though, that in this world, time does indeed slip away. Nothing physical remains permanent. At the root of all worry is the desire to cling onto the grains of sand as they slip between our fingers. What really matters? When we die, what remains? Our certificates? Pieces of paper? Our jobs? Other people? They too in time pass on. Perhaps in some respects, a simpler approach would be to show love and care for everyone. In every action, you teach those around to care for others in turn. Forget your differences.

If you feel the need to help, offer your help. Don't spend time looking back at your past actions though and worrying about decisions you made. Those are part of the past already. All there is now is the present. One moment that you are about to have. Choose how you fill that moment.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: uk 33

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Waking to a New Way

Hi Simon,

Good philosophy! Yet there is a discharging (or, de-charging) of the past required in order that one truly live in the present or Now. Living in the NOW is actually not as easy as many fashion it to be in their minds, for the NOW moment actually contains ALL THAT IS (which includes all that was). In my experience, living in the NOW means to free our consciousness from the places it is stuck in the past. We must let the past pass, not just via intellectual understanding, but energetically, too. I see it is part of the indivuduation process. Our dreams help with this. I often see them (dreams such as this one) as our Self pulling its light/essence out of the darkness.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present