Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream

If you could shed some light on a reoccurring dream I have , it'd be much appreciated. I've been having it ever since I can remember, I cant shake it off.

I'm swimming in a long swimming pool (it resembles a swimming pool I used to swim in). It is long and rectangular. I swim for a while until something happens (I either duck my head in the water, or I become distracted) and the edges of the pool disappear. Behind me I can see the rim, but I continue onwards. Slowly the watter turns red and bitter, I taste wine on my lips but when i sip the watter, it is not wine, there is a metallic taste.I start getting dizzy and drunk on the water as i swim forward; the waves are larger. Somehow, I always find somebody ahead of me and i swim towards them[ I know the person usually]. Sometimes the dream ends when I embrace them, other times I sink while embracing them, and suffocate until I pass out and wake up. They never seem to suffocate.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Dream

Sean,
These dreams are about you and your life. What you must embrace is yourself, that self within, your true identity. It seems there is something 'bitter' to your life where there should be the sweet taste of wine. What emotionally is that bitterness? You keep swimming 'onwards' but something within is distracting you, keeping the outer self from moving forward. What is it that is 'behind' you that is emotionally distracting? That person you are swimming toward is your emotional self. Embrace those emotions, confront what is 'behind' you. Look back at your life and determine what it is that keeps you from being that person you want and need to be. Childhood is often a prime source of such emotional issues but it could be later life experiences.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present