Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Have Been Off Line-Lightening Strikes Again

I have been without internet service since last Saturday. A thunderstorm came through and for a third time in the past year struck my electrical system. The first time it got my cable box. The second time it got my computer. This time it got my cable box and my Nic card {network interface card} inside my computer which prevents access to the internet. I didn't know it was the card until today. The good news is I am back on line and will catch up on posts starting Friday.
Will unplug all electrical outlets the next time a thunderstorm comes through. We have more than the usual number storms for August this year.
Blame global warming.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Have Been Off Line-Lightening Strikes Again

Glad you're back Jerry. I was worried that your Missy was keeping you in the dark (which would be understandable). I have two dreams and Shannon has a dream that I am dying to hear you interpret, plus Barson's dream of Maghadi. This website is the best and I am learning so much more about psychology than what I majored in in college. Meanwhile, my nights are disrupted b/c I wake at 1:30 a.m. and try to remember the dream before and then have fitful sleep until I get up. So, I need to relax. Nevertheless, glad to hear from you and sorry about the electrical surges. It has been a very hot summer for everyone I think. Lisa

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present