Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wedding Ring - Stone missing

Hi there,

I just woke up and have had this dream about 7 times now. I have only been married a few months but Ive have this dream prior to the wedding.

I have a 1.5 carat diamond engagement ring and in my dream it becomes loose (which it has done in the past in real life - which the jeweller has tightened) and in my dream it either falls out or I lose it. I wonder what this means as its been happening a few tiems now.

Your advise would be appreciated.

thanks for reading!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 Melbourne Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Wedding Ring - Stone missing

Natalie,
Rings often symbolize wholeness which in this case may represent success in your new relationship. There are always fears when making commitments, fears that the wholeness you are seeking in the relationship does not 'come loose'. There may be fears, albeit unconscious, fears you will 'fall short' in the commitments, or the relationship may not measure up to expectations.
And there may be real concerns about the diamond ring itself. The dream uses real experiences to focus on both recent waking experiences and the deeper issues in life. If there are major issues about the relationship you may want to examine that. That would be the symbolism of the 'loose' stone in the ring/relationship. If not then the dream is probably merely from the stresses of new life and expectations. As well as the concerns about your valuable ring.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present