Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interpreting A Dream-Explaining How I Interpret the Symbols

In the future, and as I have been doing to a degree in the past few weeks, I will explain how I look at a dream in detail. An example of this can be seen in Anna's recent posted dream Coloured Snakes. By doing this I hope to provide insights to how I 'read' a dream. My method has shown great success over the past year, that coming from many factors to include an accumulated experience in interpreting dreams {12+ years}. Also due to what I believe is the 'greater' development of my intuitive senses within that 12 month time frame. Plus changes I have experienced in the past 13 months in my personal life {to include changing of residency}. And of course the primary tools used in dream interpretation, Jung's philosophy and method in the approach to dream psyche.

The great thing about the MDS Dream Forum is the response I get from the dreamer of my interpretations. I can direct anyone to look at these posted dreams, the interpretations, and the follow-up responses to determine the success of my interpretations. I am of a firm belief that Jung's approach to the dream is totally correct and the proof can be found in the dreams at the Dream Forum. Although I feel I do have good sense in interpreting dreams, more so than most who do interpret dreams as a profession, it is Jung's approach to dreams and the total psyche which provides the greatest part of that success. Anyone with an intuitive mind and studies Jungian psyche as long as I have {probably less time} would be able to interpret dreams with the same success.

Note: I believe we all possess natural intuitive aspect to some degree since it is a biological part of the human species. Even those who may have personality types antecedent to 'intuitive thinking' there can be a developed sense of the intuitive mind. The four functions of ego, thinking vs feeling, sensation vs intuition, may be opposites but the whole idea of 'Individuation' is to incorporate the opposites into the personal psyche. I feel over the past several years I have done just that in my journey to wholeness. And that has provided me with the tools needed to properly understand and interpret the dream {as well as a developed sense and ability in my physical fitness routine with basketball}. Before I began my journey 18 years ago I did not have these abilities. How else can it be explained that I do now? There may be those who question these abilities and to those who do {interpreting dreams} I say go to the MDS Dream Forum and see the results for yourself.
As for the abilities with a basketball {which I only began about two years ago when developing a new physical fitness routine} I am working on making a video of my workout routine so to provide evidence of these 'strange' abilities.
Enough said about basketball.

I hope by providing info on how I look at a dream it will help others with the understanding of their dreams. By understanding dreams a person has insights to those unconscious aspects that are most often not known or realized by the conscious self. By understanding ones dreams a person better understands themself and those negative aspects can be eliminated or corrected and the positive aspects refined or improved. This is the great therapeutic value of interpreting dreams.

Note: Think of interpreting a dream as if someone follows you around all the time video taping what you do. When you sit down and look at the video you realize things about yourself you did not know. It is the real you and not the perceived ego sense of yourself. This is the dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Interpreting A Dream-Explaining How I Interpret the Symbols

Evening Jerry,

Many thanks for the insight and I am appreciative of your willingness to share in the interpretaion of dreams. Your insights are very beneficial to me and on target. I have been dreaming short dreams lately, waking up,writing down notes and not finishing the development of the notes. The good news is that the insight from the couple I posted have been helpful in my repsonses to daily situations. I will be relocating within the next cople of weeks and plan to get at least one of the dreams posted.

Thank you for being a Blessing! Lawrence

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 MD

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Interpreting A Dream-Explaining How I Interpret the Symbols

Larry,
I appreciate your kind words. If I can bring about insights from a dream that make a positive difference then I have succeeded. I look forward to your next post and hopefully we will discover other positive aspects that are as beneficial.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present